What can you drink on Exante

When I did cambridge (2010) I was allowed 200mls of milk and this really helped curb my hunger at 3pm and 8pm, am I allowed it on Exante?

When I did cambridge (2010) I was allowed 200mls of milk and this really helped curb my hunger at 3pm and 8pm, am I allowed it on Exante?

Some people do have a little bit of milk, for example in tea/coffee, during the day and it doesn't seem to affect their losses x

What sweetners can i use in my coffee? is sweetex ok?

nic1986 said:
What sweetners can i use in my coffee? is sweetex ok?

Any tablet sweetener is fine ;) powder is a no :)

All a great help thank you! I am currently just sticking to water, mint tea and black coffee, but great to know that I can have it as an alternative.

Thank you DustQueen, i so need a coffee but the thought of having 1 with out it being a little sweet was putting me right off, least i will b able 2 have a morning coffee tomorrow :)

Are drinks with phosphoric acid allowed? Its just I noticed Cherry Coke doesnt have any citric acid in it, and just wondered if phosphoric acid was ok or not... :)

Are drinks with phosphoric acid allowed? Its just I noticed Cherry Coke doesnt have any citric acid in it, and just wondered if phosphoric acid was ok or not... :)

It may not have citric acid, but considering the ingredients are water, sugar, colour, phosphoric acid, and flavourings it's a big no-no. 150 Kcal / 37g carb a can.

LilyF said:
It may not have citric acid, but considering the ingredients are water, sugar, colour, phosphoric acid, and flavourings it's a big no-no. 150 Kcal / 37g carb a can.

Eeekkk no don't drink that, there was a cherry diet coke somewhere on the what can I drink sticky, don't have the link as on my phone sorry

is aspartame sweetner ok?

i read earlier on this thread that asda diet cherry coke was ok....but then someone said no sucralose and it's in it!!?? so can i drink it or no?

can we have an updated allowed list please as i am struggling with water.

sarah x

theapple said:
i read earlier on this thread that asda diet cherry coke was ok....but then someone said no sucralose and it's in it!!?? so can i drink it or no?

can we have an updated allowed list please as i am struggling with water.

sarah x

Is sucralose a problem? I'd not heard that

"Lactic acid fermentation is a biological process by which sugars such as glucose, fructose, and sucrose, are converted into cellular energy and the metabolic byproduct lactate." (wikipedia)

glucose and sucrose will definitely throw you out of ketosis

????

phew lol thank you as i don't normally drink/like fizzy but this is ok.

Back