What can you drink on Exante

theapple said:
phew lol thank you as i don't normally drink/like fizzy but this is ok.

You're welcome :)

Thanks for all the great info am starting next week don't like teas n was dreading drinking only water

Hi all, I was wondering where I can buy "Bouillon", I have just come back from tesco's and they have none? When I asked they looked at me as if I had 2 heads!!!!!
Many thanks K x

Kezmetics70 said:
Hi all, I was wondering where I can buy "Bouillon", I have just come back from tesco's and they have none? When I asked they looked at me as if I had 2 heads!!!!!
Many thanks K x

It's with the stock cubes/powders etc. it's a vegetable stock powder :) I got mine in asda I think x

They also sell it at health food shops x

Thank you for this useful and informative post. I've only just started a diet and was not aware of the perils of cytric acid! I will be scrutinizing labels more carefully now! I like diet coke but time to stop! xx

Just went to Sainsbury to stock up on the kiwi and strawberry water and noticed that it now comes in a new bottle. I checked the back to make sure it still contained malic acid and found yes it did, but it also has citric acid in it too. So looks like that is off the list from now on, although I did find a new flavour that contains only malic acid and that was Blackcurrant and Cherry.

Well ive just gone to stock up on the Strawberry & Kiwi sparkling water at Sainsburys and guess what, they have discontinued it, however the store has said it is possibly going to be re-branded but in smaller bottles. :((((((

This thread is great since readin it ive been drinking tea and coke zero along with glasses of water so ifeel im getting more variety know

brilliant thread for newbies like me! luckily i really love peppermint tea so will stock up on that, does the water i use in peppermint tea count towards my daily amount?

so will i be ok drinking plain water and peppermint tea all day and then a big glass of coke zero on a night time?

im curious as too why on exante you can have coke zero but cant on other vlcd? anybody know? xxx

How often can you have Cole Zero? Mines like a daily treat right now :)

As far as I know, as often as you like, it won't affect ketosis atall. I don't tend to drink it too often though as I find it makes me feel hungry.

I'm confused, I just bought a lot of Sainsbury's strawberry and kiwi, however reading the label it says it has citric acid in it, so should I drink it or not? I've already had 1 bottle!

Can you have soda water?! I'm thinking yes but am a bit scared to go for it!!

I'm confused, I just bought a lot of Sainsbury's strawberry and kiwi, however reading the label it says it has citric acid in it, so should I drink it or not? I've already had 1 bottle!

Sainsburys recently revamped their bottled water products and the Strawberry & Kiwi Water now has Citric Acid & Malic Acid in so you cant have it, Im now drinking Essence Red Apple Still Spring Water which you can get at Iceland for £1.00 for 2x2ltr Bottles & I believe B & M stores sell it for .49p each. (note this is the only flavour as the others contain citric acid).

Back