What can you drink on Exante

Aldi's own coke zero , in a black label has no citric acid in it, and is 39p for i think a 1.5 ltr. It tastes good :) i like coke zero more but as a student its soooo expensive !! its hardly ever on offer ( currently i get it 2x 2ltrs for £1.40 with my waitrose discount so im stocking up)

I've found something in home bargains. Fruit aqua strawberry and kiwi flavoured water. Ingredients - water, malic acid, flavourings, sweetener (aspartame) preservatives (potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate)

Is this ok? It has 1 calorie per 100ml so that's 20 per 2 litre bottle, I've been diluting it half and half with plain water. It's the calorie part which is confusing me.

ive brought from iceland trederwen essence red apple flavour still spring water

ingredients malic acid, spring water, natural flavourings, sweeteners and preservatives

is this ok???

ive brought from iceland trederwen essence red apple flavour still spring water

ingredients malic acid, spring water, natural flavourings, sweeteners and preservatives

is this ok???

It Sure is I drink this all the time now, its lovely. (mind all the other flavours have Citric acid so you can only have the Apple flavour).

Great thread just been out today to get some peppermint tea :)

Just an update re Sainsbury's flavoured waters...

Most of them have citric acid in, some also have malic acid.

The only one just with malic acid that I could find is sparkling blackcurrant and cherry. It is yummy though, reminds me of yoghurt!!

Sorry if this has been spoken about before I couldn't find it, has anyone tried the Exante water flavourings? Any good/bad review? X

I tried them, the peach one is ok, the others I'm not keen on....... :)

Okay thanks, I was looking at the peach so I think I'll give it a go :) I saw some VANILLA coke zero the other day. Thought I'd died and gone to heaven, then I read the ingredients and it had pottassoum citrate :( so disappointing! X

Just gone to buy some bottles of Essence Red Apple water today from Iceland and noticed a new label on some of the bottles, after reading it, itlooks like they have decided to add Citric Acid now so you can't have this product now.

Typical why can't manufacturers stop adding stuff to good products and just leave them alone

Attachments

• image-551191241.jpg
    image-551191241.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 95
I've started buying tesco coke zero, much cheaper and no citric/lactic acid :) 4 bottles for £2 at the mo! :)

Just gone to buy some bottles of Essence Red Apple water today from Iceland and noticed a new label on some of the bottles, after reading it, itlooks like they have decided to add Citric Acid now so you can't have this product now.

Typical why can't manufacturers stop adding stuff to good products and just leave them alone

Nooooo! I like Iceland red apple too :(

No to fruit tea im afraid, nor flower tea like chamomile!! Booo. Leaf teas only. I dabble between peppermint, rooibos and nettle. Green tea is fine too but I don't really like it plain, and you can't have it with lemon or honey.

Good Luck!!

Lauraf83 said:
No to fruit tea im afraid, nor flower tea like chamomile!! Booo. Leaf teas only. I dabble between peppermint, rooibos and nettle. Green tea is fine too but I don't really like it plain, and you can't have it with lemon or honey.

Good Luck!!

Ahh bummer lol never mind thnk u for ur reply xx

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

Has anybody heard of asdas zero dr thunder. Is tht ok to drink. It takes like dr pepper x

Start Weight - 15.11 (BMI 34.6)
Week 1 - 15.2 (33.2)
Week 2 - 15.0 (32.8)
Total Loss - 11lb

Can someone confirm that the Sainsbury's Sparkling blackcurrant & cherry water is ok? Especially as have just drunk a litre!

Water, apple juice from concentrate (0.3%), Malic acid, potassium sorbate, sweetener, sucralose.

Thanks

Back