What can you drink on Exante

I dnt think many post on this thread for some reason..

I think they say its citric acid that will knock you out so if it doesn't have that in i think you will be ok xx

Start Weight - 15.11 (BMI 34.6)
Week 5 WI - 14.05 (31.47)
Total Loss - 1st 6lb

Thanks so much for the list!

I wanted to offer a HUGE thank you for this list. I was actually fine with water. I was having mostly water and a flavoured water (with the Exante flavourings) once a day or something as a variety and I was really happy with it. I really like water.

But then I saw this list and thought "what the hell" and I went and bought a bottle of coke zero and had a glass last night as a Saturday night treat and WOW.

Just wow!

It's only been a week but it was such a shock to the system to have something fizzy. It's almost like I'm not even on a diet any more between coke zero and having my shakes like ice cream ;)

*DISCOVERY*

I don't know if anyone has tried this but last night I had the Exante peach water flavour hot and it was one of the best things I've ever tasted. Especially as it starts getting colder out. I'm going to try orange and blackcurrant too this week but I just can't believe how good it was considering that I think the flavours are only so-so cold.

I mean I didn't even need to add a sweetener, it was sweet and delicious.

Baby cant help but agree with you, i had it today and it was delicious if only a bit too sweet for me and more filling than cold water, but I was a bit worried as to how many times a day you can use the flavourings, anyone know?

Thank goodness I found this thread. I'm getting sick of peppermint tea and water. No camomile though? I've had quite a bit today. So leaf tea only then. I didn't know about coke zero either. Just tried the Exante orange powder warm. It's sweet but sooooo nice. Thanks for the tips everyone.

Thanks for that, I've never tried dr pepper so I think ill give it a whirl .

Are the Exante drink powders ok to have on TS? I assume they are but just want to make sure x

fantastic thread i had no idea that i could have coke zero. woohoo :)

thak you so much for posting this list of drinks its very helpful! and when I am feeling that craving for sweetness and I know it wont be far off, knowing i can drink zero coke is a big bonus! plus i feel like fizzy drinks kill off hunger more too :)

i agree - brilliant piece of information

Just wanted to say a huge Thank you to everyone who listed drinks that are allowed, this post has answered all my questions regarding what drinks i can have, i feel so much better that i can have a coke zero, it feels less restictive if you can have abit of fizzy. I printed off a list and went to all the various shops to pick up supplys. :thankyou:

Sainsburys sparkling strawberry and kiwi has citric acid in, I drank it today and then realised.

LittlemissD said:
Sainsburys sparkling strawberry and kiwi has citric acid in, I drank it today and then realised.

Its never used 2b but since the changed the packaging design i notices the citric acid in it 2

Below is the list by Starlight (thanks)
Unfortunately i think it may b woefully out of date.
The Tescos Strawberry water may appear to b discontinued, also NONE of the Sainsburys flavours are available in my local Sainsburys, only sainsburys blackcurrant and cherry sparkling water does not have citric acid.

Does anyone feel like updating this list, i have removed ones i cant find etc

Tea
Coffee
Coke Zero
Asda Diet Coke
Dr Pepper Zero
Bouillon
Green Tea
Peppermint Tea
Sainsburys blackcurrant and cherry sparkling water
Asda Cola Zero (No Citric Acid and even better no aspartame
Sainsbury's Diet Cola (No Citric Acid or Aspartame)
Sainsbury's Classic Diet Cola (No Citric Acid or Aspartame)
Sainsbury's Classic Zero (No Citric Acid or Aspartame)
[/QUOTE]

I have added Perfectly Clear Red Apple still water contains malic acid, available at Morrisons, Sainsburys & B & M.

Tea
Coffee
Coke Zero
Asda Diet Coke
Dr Pepper Zero
Bouillon
Green Tea
Peppermint Tea
Sainsburys blackcurrant and cherry sparkling water
Asda Cola Zero (No Citric Acid and even better no aspartame
Sainsbury's Diet Cola (No Citric Acid or Aspartame)
Sainsbury's Classic Diet Cola (No Citric Acid or Aspartame)
Sainsbury's Classic Zero (No Citric Acid or Aspartame)
Perfectly Clear Red Apple still water
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Back