What can you drink on Exante

Seriously looking into trying exante can we have chicken bovril to drink? Or even the beef version?. Also is marmite allowed for that salt hit?

Sorry no Bovril or Marmite, that I am aware of.

But Bouillon may do the job for you.
Hope this helps

Stapo
Xx

Hi all, ill be starting on exante next week but I have a query on drinks.

1. Can I have caffeine or does it have to be decaf

2. Can I have cows milk or does it have to be soya.

Ill be doing the total plan

Thanks

Sean

Hi Sean I used soya milk in coffee and it split....dont think milk is allowed but I could be wrong. I'm still in deep research b4 i take the plunge

Really helpful thanks xx

Havnt been able to get much water down me as id like, struggle to get a litre a day. After reading through this thread though i went out and bought a few bottles of Coke Zero and have had 1.5 litres of that today plus 1.5 litres of water. This morning i had a nice dark Ketosis reading, Tonight, after drinking the water and the Coke Zero, my reading is practically nothing. Do you think the Coke Zero has knocked me out of Ketosis?! Or could it have been because my wee was vert watered down as i had been drinking water right up to the minute i tested? May have to knock Coke Zero on the head if it is going to hinder my progress xx

Im actually starting the total solution tomorrow and need to clarify if Coke Zero and Dr Pepper Zero are definately OK to drink, and also when you say tea and coffee, is regular PG tips and Nescafe OK? I know it has to be without milk and sugar.

thanks guys!

Hi A4li!

Yes you can definitely have all of those things! Only tea you can't have is any made from flowers or fruits like Chamomile, berry etc.

Enjoy!

X

I'll be starting the diet as soon as my order arrives, good to know there's a bit of choice with the drinks. Will need to go and stock up I think! I've started taking my tea without milk, bit strange at first but at least it's a hot drink (that isn't JUST hot water!).

Thanks for keeping the list up to date guys :)

Does anyone know if the new Douwe Egberts flavoured instant coffees are allowed? Bought the caramel one but don't want to ruin things. Ingredient wise all it says is coffee and caramel flavour!!

L x

Ok silly question, but what about nettle tea? xx

It has to be bottled though as water from a glass or whatever makes me bork ! psychological that must be lol x

I used to be like that, couldn't even entertain the idea! Not too bad now though, I even use a glass at work instead of refilling my sports bottle!

Does anyone know if the new Douwe Egberts flavoured instant coffees are allowed? Bought the caramel one but don't want to ruin things. Ingredient wise all it says is coffee and caramel flavour!!

L x
they contain citric acid so a small one may be ok but no more, also they do not do. Caffeine free option. Although exante do not state your drinks have to be caffeine free CD and LL both state you cannot have caffeine so I've stuck to decaf coffee

Thanks Sean! Right that's going at the back if the cupboard til February... :(

L x

Hi guys just started Exante TS. Just so I can get this straight Coke zero is fine in some kind of moderation ( 1 or 2 cans per day ? ) & caffeine is a no no ? Thanks for any help it will be much appreciated as I'm looking for some support because I am determined to really give this diet a chance and change my life for the better !

Back