What can you drink?

Coffeemill

Hi,

i have been on the total solutions diet for 4 weeks and have been drinking coke zereo which has been a god send!

Does anyone know if you can drink tescos version of coke zereo (it's a lot cheaper)?

thanks

I'm not too sure, have you tried comparing the ingredients to see if there's any difference? If in doubt I would cofactors exante first to make sure. You wouldn't want to undo all your hard work x

according to another post you can drink these:

Rule of thumb when it comes to soft drinks is anything with NO citric acid...
and, so it would seem, NO lactic acid

Tea
Coffee
Coke Zero
Asda Diet Coke
Dr Pepper Zero
Bouillon
Green Tea
Peppermint Tea
tescos own strawberry water
Sainsburys strawberry and kiwi sparkling water

Asda Cola Zero (No Citric Acid and even better no aspartame)
Sainsbury's Flavoured Still Water (Raspberry & Cranberry, Peach, Apple & Blackberry)
Sainsbury's Diet Cola (No Citric Acid or Aspartame)
Sainsbury's Classic Diet Cola (No Citric Acid or Aspartame)
Sainsbury's Classic Zero (No Citric Acid or Aspartame)

Its true you can drink lots of other drinks with zero carbs and no citric acid in.....

I for one have chose NOT to drink them this time round... (this is my second go with exante TS)

I decided to try not to have them as I wanted to completely break the cycle of relying on sweet things as a "treat or comfort" ..

So for the past 7 weeks (started week 8 today) I have just had water , black coffee and green tea with peppermint by twinings..
I have even done away with my morning cup of tea with skimmed milk that I used to have the first time I did this diet..

I have to say I have no cravings at all for anything sweet now which is a huge break through for me ....

I am in NO way saying that you should not drink the drinks on the list I am just saying that for me its been easier to get past the craving barrier by not having them...

I have the last time I did this diet to compare my experience to this time round....

For some people they are a godsend but for me they just made me crave sweet stuff... the boullion drink was way too salty for me so steered clear of that one lol xx

Back