What can you see yourself wearing on Christmas day?

I fancy a nice duck egg blue wrap over dress with something cream underneath with a nice pair of brown knee high boots..:)

Ermmmm in a nice size 14...:D :D

oooooough...I'll prob be working for part of the day cause they pay me a lot of money on christmas day/boxing day, N.Y.E/N.Y.D......sooo...I'm thinking I will be pretty much wearing what the christmas tree is wearing.....tinsel...lots of it....stupid santa hat...I really want a geeky christmas jumper...ooough...where can you buy these things?? silly flashing badges and all the tacky stuff you can think of....man I love christmas:D:D

I hope to be a couple of stone lighter too by then but agree to dressing up rather than slouching around. Have the knee high boots ready ! But the best bit is I will be slimmer this Xmas than I have been for my whole adult life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa

Maybe as we're all going to be feeling and looking so good we ought to wrap ourselves up and let someone special to us open us up.....;) :D ;) :D :eek:

Me too .... am cooking for the whole family this year so no doubt I'll be in joggers but once everythings cooking I may go and change into my SKINNY JEANS I brought in 2 sizes too small the other day! :eek:) Heres hoping they'll fit by crimbo!
I may get something nice for hubbie for crimbo night too! lol (",)
x

Oh i just cant wait!

My partner gives me money for xmas and last year i was absolutly desperate for clothes!
I remember going into Evans, and really dreading spending the money coz i knew it wouldnt go very far, i ended up with size 24/26 brown cords, size 26 gilet also brown cord, a size 26 ivory chemise- had to try to look good xmas eve and a couple of very baggy tops!
I felt that it was such a waste of money and i hated all of it! :(
I was 18st 3 then, and this year it will all be different!

I can - sorry will - be the lowest weight in my adult life by xmas and although my journey wont be over im hoping to go in some 'normal' shops and buy 'normal' clothes!

I too dream of skinny jeans, knee high boots and very sexy undies!
I'd love to wear a skirt for crimbo, i think i was about 17 when i last wore one!

Really hard to imagine at the moment as im still an evans girl- bought size 20 jeans at the weekend!

I am dressing up in a lovely monsoon skirt in a size 12 (tried it on yesterday and it was firm, but will be perfect by then) in midnight blue and black with little bits of hand beading, with a black angora cardigan with silk tie at the side. It's gorgeous and feminine and festive, I can't wait. Last year I felt like shite, this year I'm going to feel fab!

im buying a dress on december the 1st as my goal,i can get into ''''some'''' size 14s but alot are tight so it will be a size 12-14 and figure hugging :D

xxc

:rotflmao: That is so funny!!!

I am not sure what I am doing for Christmas this year, whether we stay at home (me, DH and DD), or visit Parents and In-Laws. It means a 4 hour journey in total with a 2 year ols and I don't really want to.
In which case, I will be wearing anything that is comfortable!!
I will still be in the 20+ sizes (being realistic here!), so don't mind, as I know that I am doing something about it!
As for SS on Christmas Day :rolleyes: not sure on that one!!! But will be up until then at least (hmmm, have Hubby's birthday, Daughter's 2nd and my birthday before then....oh poop!)

Im looking forward to christmas night :eek::happy036:

Im going to buy my hubby some really sexy under ware as a prezzie for ME to wear, also a pair of handcuffs and a whip and a blindfold and high heels and whipped cream :eek::eek::eek: and so on and so on :D:D:D

Im practicing my sexy dancing now ready for that evening :D:D

I dont think Ill be at goal, but not far off.

We shall be having a very merry christmas me thinks :D:D

ofm xx

I have seen a dress that I want but not sure how to post the picture.
I will give it a go - lets see what happens
peachy
x
ew052v48m

Lauren
SS on christmas day ..... I hope NOT
Dressing up for christmas day , yes i like too , but over the years I really have nothing that looks nice so I've just wore something in my draw . But this year I'm trying hard to get to the size I need to be so I can feel and look good . I have not worn a skirt in a very long time , I used to live in them . As christmas becomes closer I'll know whats going on . Sounds good , skirt , boots .

knee high boots

knee high boots and nothing! (only kiddin):) !!! dont worry... i still cant get knee high boots on my calfs too big, gone down to a size 14 dress size but if i carry on like the way im going i will put it back on, finding it so hard to get motivated.

so a tent probably on xmas day.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

knee high boots and nothing! (only kiddin):) !!! dont worry... i still cant get knee high boots on my calfs too big,

have you looked on Marisota -? They're mentioned in this week's Woman's Own mag as a new label - clothes up to size 34, brats up to 42G and footwear in wide fittings :)

Back