What can you see yourself wearing on Christmas day?

Beautiful cmacca!

I want to wear black patterened tights with a charcoal grey above knee skirt. Black high knee boots with 3 and a half inch heel. White frill short sleeve vintage style shirt and black tight waistcoat!!! and a big red wollen scarf and gloves and a new winters coat!! hopefully with my xmas present from DH a brand new GUCCI bag!! hahahahaha a girl can only dream!!!!!

It's knee high boots for me too with a just below the knee straight black skirt and skinny red polo neck - hopefully in a size 12/14 - a far cry from the size 22/24 I was last Xmas. I just can't wait :eek:

Spooky! The first thing I thought about was knee high boots - what IS it with these boots that we all crave to wear??!! Don't forget if you aren't dressing up for the Xmas day you could always treat yourself to some gorgeous undies!!! I know I'm looking forward to mine not digging into me this year!!

Vxx

I too have been desparate for knee high boots, but not large calf ones.... just bog standard off the shelf ones! Sadly my claves still measure 17.5, so it doesnt look like its gonna happen this year. I had to console myself on Saturday with some lovely ankle boots from Brantano and loads of new clothes in the Next sale!! LOL!!

I normally feed the family on Xmas day, and the "other" family on Boxing Day, although I love to look well dressed too. I would like some really slinky trousers and a bright red sweater for that day. HOwever, for the party season itself I am hankering after this

Mind you, will need a cardi to hide my arms.... cant win sometimes can you!!

Sarah that is a fantastic dress...

I was thinking for home a nice mrs christmas outfit with stripy stockings and red stilletos! Will be fun with a 22 month old!!! and a nice slinky outfit for visiting family... maybe knee high boots!! what is this fascination we all have for knee high boots... will have to get out and do some exercise if I want a short skirt though!!

Love

Don't know what I'll be wearing - we're going to Morocco for Christmas (21st to 30th Dec) and though I'm really looking forward to it as I've never been away for Christmas before, the clothes thing is going to be mad. I'm hoping to be at the most a size 14 by then (hopefully 12!! scary thought) and all my summer clothes I have are at least 18's --- so I might be wandering around looking fairly dodgy!

Knee high boots would be fab, but my legs dont seem to be losing any weight at all !!, still have big fat calfs, does anyone know if legs are the last to lose weight ?, it is strange beinga size 14 and still not being able to get my legs into 'normal' boots.

Cmacca, I was a size 12 (MANY moons ago!lol) & still couldn't get knee high boots to fasten, now I'm a 16/18 even the ULTRA (mega wide boots by Fashion world) in TWO SIZES TOO BIG are too tight, sob, maybe next year...
Christmas day I'll be cooking for hubby, 3 sons, bro-in-law & future daughter-in-law, they'll be all dressed up, I'll be in slippers, joggers & tshirt! Though if I get help I might change into a nice red kimono top I bought & some jeans. Does anyone find if they wear makeup when they cook 'big dinners' it all runs in the steam & heat?
xxxxsharon

I think peoples body shapes are different, my calves have always stayed pretty slim but my belly - oh my belly - it's a big one - lol!!

Christmas day I plan to wear a jumper dress and belt, thick tights and knee boots - can't wait - I LOVE dressing up on christmas day. I was stuck between the dress and skinny jeans but think the skinny jeans and a fitted sweater for boxing day with a fabulous pair of shoes xxx

I'm woth Josiemay, I want to be wearing a lovely jumper dress, tights and the new knitted grey UGGs my mum has bought me! (I've sent her all over California for those babies!)
Christmas eve I'm wearing a lovely red dress with long sleeves but a short skirt! Black Tights and High heels, cos I could never wear them for longer than 5 mins when I was bigger!
New years...depends how much I scoff or don't scoff at Christmas! I want something KABOOM! this year as last year I worked in a bar.

I'm by no ways skinny mini yet, but how I love wearing clothes again! x

not sure about xmas day, but for those xmas nights out i'll be wearing a LBD, a treat from my husband. The first time i'll have worn a dress for 7 years!!!!!

And it's a size 10!

I have mine - its the Berry coloured Trinny and Susannah dress in .... a size 12 - last year I was a 16/18!! Oh yes they'll be paired with my black knee high boots!!!!

Back