what car have you got

I had a fantastic starlet and it was nicked. I put alot of toys/nicknacks in it and my heart was broke. Dirty thieving scumbags

i loved it grand little thing

I get very attached to me cars. Now i have a Micra- shes a subsitute child at the moment. Shes a 94 so she clocking it - but i wont hear a bad word against her :)

Her name is betsy!

Ivy

This is my transport... I love it. I've had her for 2 years almost and had the same one before that for 4 years. I've always cycled everywhere (not a lot of point having a car where I live) and I've got a trailer for heavy loads. I've also got a racer which I bought when I as into triathlons (4-5 stone ago!) but don't use it very often cos I prefer to be upright!

71velocity_womens.jpg

Oh ivy you look after betsy:) I know how you feel I rely on my passat estate more than my hubbie..:) I have 2 gsd's and they just fit into the boot:),. its always covered in dog hairs and smells of dog:( but because we go out each day it doesn't have a chance to be clean:)

Someone in work was saying my car was old etc etc and that i should get a new one like them blah blah blah and i should be able to get a new one blah!

I was fuming.

Not because they were insinutating i couldnt afford a new model (and well really i cant - i could finance it but i doubt i'd get attached if the car wasnt really all mine) but because my poor lil mo-mo was being talked about behind her back!

I genderise almost everything.

The spiders in the course i did all had genders and names...bless them.

Even my comp is 'male' in my eyes.

Ralph.

Ivy

I have a PT cruiser which i love, it has big heated leather seats and arm rests, i always call it, my little bit of America.

I've got an 06, fully accessorized, yellow peugeot 107.

I get my new car on Tuesday!!!!

I've got a little Ford Fiesta 1.1 BUT I am getting my brand new Ford Focus Zetec Climate on TUESDAY and am so excited that every time I think of it I need to run to the loo!

I committed to the new car despite it having "bucket" seats which are too tight for me at the moment, but when I ordered it I told the sales man that he will be seeing less of me in the future as I shrink.. and that is why I've committed to the car - another indication of my determination to succeed. So! For the first time in my life I will have a sparkling brand new car and I am like the cat that got the cream (or should that be the choc-mint muffin);) !

My "maiden voyage" in my car is to my second weigh-in with my CDC on Tuesday - I'm going straight from the showroom to hers! Tee hee... can't think of a better person to show my new car off to first!!:D

Anyone want to buy an N reg 1.1 Fiesta?:p 71k on the clock and MOT to end of April... needs taxing on 31st October. (only forty-something quid for the road tax)... ;)

Last edited:
I must say before i post my car.. that I have a pony, foster 3 kids plus my own one, and get muddy every day...
So... I have a landrover discovery. It's an old H reg, but in fairly good nick.
Full of prams (double and single), horse gear and has 7 seats, which we fill reguarly.

so my petrol guzzler (which isn't much worse than my old people carrier to be fair) is worth it's weight in gold to me. ;)

I've got a metallic orange Fiat Bravo, I've had it for nearly 5 years now and it's getting a bit battered now cause i have to use it for work transporting kids and families.

I start a new job next month though and am really seriously considering a megane convertible (not sure if i can afford it yet though)

I have got a Land Rover Freelander which is ideal for me, hubby and the 3 kids! Loads of room but I have an 800W FLI sub in the boot!!

The car before this one was a white Honda CR-V - now that was a car and a half!! The boot was like a spare bedroom, and me and the girls loved posing in it!!! Unfortunately, it wasn't a diesel so cost a ruddy fortune, and had only a lap belt in the rear middle which wasn't safe enough for me when dragging round the four girls so it had to go :(

Unfortunately, the wee wee made a big old river down the road, which mingled with the stuff that was coming out of the car. Luckily we managed to limp it home, otherwise I don't know how I would have explained that one to the recovery man!

Absolutely PMSL!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Lol my OH has a Laguna with the start/stop button, automatic windscreen wipers, yadda yadda yadda but the kids still prefer being in my car cos it's (a) more comfortable and (b) I have better music! :p

Back