what car have you got

louisa26

i pick up my new 05 clio on wed and its a bit squishy for both me and my partner to sit in but hoping it will be good evidence when i loose some more weight!!

i just think how it would of felt at the start of cd lol

how about yours?

I was sure my car was getting smaller since i bought it in 2ooo. Its a Vauxhall Tigra not a big car anyway but when i started to put weight on it felt really small.
Was thinking about buying a bigger car but went on the cambridge instead, cheaper.

Nick :)

Lucky you getting a new car. How fab is that :)

I have a peugot 406, I'd like to enchange it for a car that goes :)

Hello..
My darling hubby bought me a new pepper white MINI COOPER, 2 weeks ago, for doing so well on this diet..
I LOVE IT.

start weight..13st 9lb
now.............12st 2lb

Hello..
My darling hubby bought me a new pepper white MINI COOPER, 2 weeks ago, for doing so well on this diet..
I LOVE IT.

start weight..13st 9lb
now.............12st 2lb

What a lucky girl you are Cara!!!!!

I have a practical Vauxhall Zafira to ferry around my 3 boys and all their friends.

Dizzy x

Rover 75 estate in white gold - goes like stink cos it's a turbo diesel, can fit in everything (including the kitchen sink :rolleyes: ), gorgeous interior and cracking stereo! :cool: As I get smaller, I get lower in the seat - I'm gonna need a cushion soon! :eek:

I love my chunky Peugeot 307 .... it reminds me of me - wide butt and big front but from another angle can look kinda racy!!! :D :D

I have an old style micra. It's ok when there's just the 4 of us in but if someone else gets in it's too small for my boys (they're gettin too big) can hardly get any shopping in the boot either.

I really need a newer bigger car got to save up for it first though

I did have a Kia Sedona 7 seater with seats that can turn round and face each other like coach seats but some Bas-ard stole out 8 months ago then i got a horrible ford mondeo which i sold 4 months ago so will be buying a new car in jan.

we have a new shape astra, which i love, we are getting a new car next year, hubby wants a 4x4 i dont knwo what i want, i think i might get another new astra but the sporty one,

I gotta company car - Audi A4, it's filthy dirty at the moment and needs a good clean - size wise it's perfect for when i was fat and now i'm not so fat!!

a new shape renault megane 2 door sport diesel...

I see ya baby...shaking that ass....shaking that ass....

i luuuurrrrvvvveeee my car.....

I don't have a car, so I have to cycle/bus/train/walk everywhere. I DID have a car, but it blew up when I was on LL. Unfortunately, I was on the way home from somewhere at the time, and had drunk 2 litres before setting off. I had to stop just after a turn off, with cars going either side of me, open the front and back door and squat with OH holding a coat like a matador whilst I peed for england. Unfortunately, the wee wee made a big old river down the road, which mingled with the stuff that was coming out of the car. Luckily we managed to limp it home, otherwise I don't know how I would have explained that one to the recovery man!

I don't have a car, so I have to cycle/bus/train/walk everywhere. I DID have a car, but it blew up when I was on LL.

That's what happens when you put LL in cars. Next time try Cambridge ;)

i have a 06 renault grandscenic 7 seater as i need it ferry my 3 little one around plus 2 grandchildren + shopping buggys etc its a fantastic drive had it since march and since lost 5st 7lb and it feels huge and the steering wheel seems so far away as at first it was rubbing on my belly
but i did have a vauxhall zafira 7 seater that was my favourite car by far i do miss it but boot when all seats up would,nt fit a carrier bag let alone a buggy !!!!!!!
debbie

I have a 99 3 door corolla....love it!! Mainly cos its red he he!! Its fab for me & Chloe....to be honest, easliy fits a lot more people in!! Only problem is...the boot is huge so I end up stashing lots of shite in it....currently housing 2 pairs of rollerblades, a car vac, tonnes of clothes and shoes (dont ask!!), study manuals and god know wat else!! I love my stereo as well....its mega loud and I love cruising with my snowpatrol music on!!

Used to have up until a couple of years a go a beautiful white Honda prelude, colour coded, auto, lowered suspension, low profile tyres the full works. Then some ditzy woman crashed into me as she pulled out of a side turning and was looking the wrong way, wrote my car off with me in it.

After that little narrow escape decided for something more solid so bought a Zafira which I really love but do miss the sporty number she was my special car.

Back