Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What CD plan can I do at this stage?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dawnyblue, 29 May 2008 Social URL.

1. dawnyblue

dawnyblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I recently lost 3 stone with CD then messed about a lot trying allsorts of different things but not following the final plans properly. I've put a little back on again, nothing too scary but I feel I'm at the start of a slippery slope.

I would like to lose about a stone now and wondered what plan I can go back to? I'd love to do something like SS+ but not sure if I'm allowed at a BMI just under 25.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

You could do the 810 plan with your BMI. People still report good losses on this plan.

4. dawnyblue

dawnyblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd really like to cut food out for a bit if i can to just give a good start, could I do SS+ for a couple of weeks then 810 for a couple and move up from there?

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

not if your BMI is under 25 unfortunately - hopefully a CDC confirms soon

6. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi

The minimum you can do is 810. The losses on this plan are still very good.

To start SS or SS+ you would need to be 1 stone over BMI 25 which in most cases is BMI 27.

Linda

7. dawnyblue

dawnyblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ah well, better do it properly then

thanks

8. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

The losses are good on 810 and you will protect your lean body mass and release the remaining fat.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.