What CD Products are best?

luck11

Hi There

I will start the diet on Saturday 27th November and i need to chose 21 products. so not sure which one are tasty
Any recommendations please?

thank you
looking forward to your replies

first week its best to try a variety to see which you like as everyones tastes differ so much

me personally i live on 3 choc mint shakes a day, i love it!

others i dont mind are chicken and mushroom soup, vegetable soup, straberry shake, banana shake, banana tetra but you cant beat an ice cold choc mint shake in my books

I only like choc tetras - I crave them when I'm not following cd - I also love the cranberry bars :)

i love the choc mint too, not keen on the others. i do like the choc shake but sometimes it takes a bit of getting used to cause it tastes a bit different. stay away from choc orange, as in my opinion, it is fowl! love the peanut bars and tetras are ok for when you are out and about in the early days.

I like:

choc mint shake.
strawberry shake.
Chewy bar.
Chicken and mushroom soup.

Ask your consultant for a variety of products so you can try them all and decide which ones you prefer.

another choc mint fan here , I have 2 a day and a bar :) I would say choose stuff that you think sounds nice ( if you love strawberry milk shake have some ..) and the odd one you are not sure of to try , if you get a lot of the same and you dont like them your CDC should swap them for you :)
Good luck and let us know how you get on xx

The mint choc is lovely (made up with 200mls of water and 10 ice cubes all blended together) and I am not a huge mint choc fan normally. I used to like the choc but find my taste buds have changed so while I still like it cold with ice I'm not so fond of it hot anymore. I always get vanilla too but only ever drink it mixed with coffee as a hot "latte" style drink.

Plain poridge+ choc mint. Dont b afraid to try new things or try thm again in a few weeks cos ur tastebuds definitley change on this diet.

I LOVE the porridges - both of them, but perhaps apple and cinnamon slightly more - and mint choc and choc orange shakes are both heavenly hot. I usually have toffee and walnut for lunch, and recently have been having that hot which is lovely and creamy.

I have tried mint choc, choc orange, choc, strawberry, vanilla, butterscotch, toffee and walnut, summer fruits, chicken and mushroom soup, spicy tomato soup, oriental soup, and all of the bars - the only ones I haven't really enjoyed were the strawberry and summer fruits shakes - VERY strange tastes, not like strawberries or fruits at all!

I like choc mint, hot or cold,
Choc tetra cold,
Banana with nutmeg grated in either hot or cold (not officially allowed but I have it)
I like cranberry and peanut bars the best but I avoid the bars usually as I find it hard to have only one a day.
I used to like lots more especially butterscotch (cold) but my tastes have changed.
I'm having a banana shake with nutmeg right now.

Hi hun,

I'm a choc mint lover too....I have 3 of them a day, 7 days a week and never get bored....yum :D

Wow everyone differs so much! Personally, so far I LOVE:

Vanilla shake
Chocolate orange shake (OMG this is gorgeous!)
Butterscotch shake
Strawberry shake

I HATE HATE HATE:
The porridges - I have never ever had anything so foul in my life, horrible texture, disgusting flavour, couldn't eat even half!

I only started a couple of days ago so am working through what I bought and what I like - I have been told the leek & potato soup is yummy so I have that; I also have some other flavour shakes to try out including banana and the choc mint (can't wait for this one!).

I'm a choc tetra girl, 3 a day keeps me very happy.
The last time I did CD I had these for the whole 6 months.

Hi There

I will start the diet on Saturday 27th November and i need to chose 21 products. so not sure which one are tasty
Any recommendations please?

thank you
looking forward to your replies

Hi hun,

What did you go for in the end.....and of the ones you've tried already what's your favourite? :D

x

Love ...

Porriage and Chocolate Velvet t-Brik!

I think i will stick to:

1- Porriage in the morning
2- a bar
3- Chocolate velvet

today is my second day going well
Thanks

Has anyone tried the new maple and pecan porridge? Yum yum!

The choc tetras are great,also choc shake warm with a spoon of coffee...plus the orange choc bars...but try them all,everyone has different likes...jen:D

Back