What changes have you noticed?

I have been on the diet for 5 weeks and have lost 25lbs have noticed clothes getting looser, even fitting in some that have lay in my wardobe never worn. I have my confidenece about myself coming back very excited to keep going and see more changes

4 stone down & I've got collar bones and cheek bones. :)
My work trousers have to held up with one of my DH's belt.;)
And my wrists have shrunk, my pandora bracelet is getting too big!:cry:

OK, time for the really embarrassing one that no-one ever mentions:

As well as most of the above, i can have a shower, and scrub myself all over without having to contort my body to be able to reach everywhere properly. (this also applies to a lesser degree to toilet use!........blush.....tmi...!)

24lbs down and I no longer have odema. Always had water retention in feet and ankles to varying degrees, but instead of swelling I have ankle bones and my toes aren't pudgy!! Not the most glam difference, but fascinating and delightful to me! ....& I've taken my wedding ring off for the first time since we wed on 31 Dec 07!! CD rocks. Tx

I have lost 3 stone in total.
I put on my clothes and they look really good. I can wear what I want now instead of wearing things that disguise and hide parts of my body. I walk through town with pride rather than hoping that I don't bump into anyone as i felt so self concious. I get constant compliments from everyone telling me how nice I look. I feel happier when i look in the mirror.

Back