What Changes Have You Noticed?

I've decided i'm gona treat myself to a new pair of jeans today :) my boyfriend suddenly decided he didn't love me anymore and has p*ssed off with his ex so I shan't be needing to spend my money on Skype credit anymore :D I've done so well and I even though I'm ashamed to say I fell off the wagon after my relationship was ripped apart I think I may be small enough to fit into the next size down so, what better way to cheer myself up :) Might even buy a nice top too :D

What a douche bag. Buy your jeans, buy everything you look amazing in and give him a big fat 2 fingered salute when he drools over you. Nob!!!

I've decided i'm gona treat myself to a new pair of jeans today :) my boyfriend suddenly decided he didn't love me anymore and has p*ssed off with his ex so I shan't be needing to spend my money on Skype credit anymore :D I've done so well and I even though I'm ashamed to say I fell off the wagon after my relationship was ripped apart I think I may be small enough to fit into the next size down so, what better way to cheer myself up :) Might even buy a nice top too :D

You buy the full outfit add shoes handbag and coat to the list................best finding out hes an a***e h**le now than later down the line xxx have a great shopping day xxx

Thanks guys! You're all totally right. After the way I felt I did just let myself go this weekend with my family but I'm getting straight back on the wagon tomorrow. Starting attack again until Friday and hopefully I'll be back to where I was by next weekend! Bought myself a pair of jeans (which fit perfectly without muffin tops hanging over them! yay) And my mam and dad also spoiled me to a lovely new brown leather jacket and bought me a lovely light pink handbag to replace the scumbag haha - onwards and upwards!

sounds like a wonderful shopping time, forwards you go hunni, and down that weighty slope. xx

Back