What Christmas food are you most excited about?

Mince pies, love em

The Roast Dinner has always been my favourite part of Christmas day. I'm looking forward to proper roast potatoes, yorkshire pudding and loads of gravy!

Also bread! Pork Sandwiches. YUM!

Two things, lindt lindor truffles and also proper proper roasties

I'm looking forward to cooking a few things out of the SW Christmas cookbook :D

I am also looking forward to having a lot of wine and cheese :party0036:

I love lots of christmassy foods:-
parsnips
pringles
mince pies
sprouts
christmas pud
cream (with mince pies & christmas pud)
chocs
piggies in blankets
dates wrapped in bacon

This year I bought some brandy clotted cream ice cream it's very yummy:D

I made sure I went to WI tonight so if I do over indulge a little I don't need to go to WI next week:rolleyes: But I will do my best to keep any gain to a minimum. Last year I managed to lose 1lb:eek:

My Turkey gravy and the roast dinner
Christmas cake
Cheese n crackers
Potato sticks (these are like a gazillion syns but I only have them at Christmas!)
M&S Coleslaw with cold cuts and buttery mash!

Paté and crackers...oh go on, I'll have some cheese too!!

The rest of Christmas is 'normal' or can easily be 'SW friendly' I do keep meaning to make my own paté which I know is syn free...however, it is Christmas!! :-D

I'm all about the food Xmas day!!! Me my mum planned it in the gym lol croissants with jam, choc Brazil's, 2 types of stuffing, roast parsnips, new York cheese cake, choc fudge cake, double cream, Bailey hot choc and cheese and butter puff crackers. I can't wait! It's the only day I'm having off plan so I'm starting when my eyes open lol x

I was looking forward to the cheese board - but I kinda did that the other night & was horrendously ill as a result so I think I will be stealing clear. So stuffing, and pigs in blankets are now the things i am looking forward to, & sprouts with bacon,. I think I it need to steal clear of bread products & cheese products, & sweet things - gutted

Smoked salmon and cream cheese on thinly sliced black bread on Christmas Eve.

Yummy, scrummy !!:33::26::23:

I was looking forward to the mince pies but I've seriously overdone them already so going to have to steer clear now.I'm looking forward to my roast dinner now - especially the honey glazed parsnips, yummy!

I actually enjoy Boxing Day dinner more than Christmas dinner - all the left overs, cold, with hot mash or jacket pot, and pickles and stuff.

Oh, and being really sad, I'm looking forward to the peanut butter that I've allowed myself to buy just for Christmas.

ALL of it!!!

Smoked salmon, prawns, cold meats, blue cheese, pate and bread, dates, and more........

Back