• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What could you achieve in 6 months

S: 17st3lb C: 14st2lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 3st1lb(17.84%)
I have a question. What could you achieve in 6 months on Cambridge? I am currently on my first week of SS and wondering where I would be in 6 months at my high school reunion. Would I be going on again off again between SS and how much weight could I use? I love to hear from others that are on the long road with CD :eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
S: 16st6lb C: 11st10lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 32 Loss: 4st10lb(28.7%)
Typically the losses average at about a atone a month. So depending how much you have to lose, you could be between 5-7.5st down in 6months.

Setas

Silver Member
S: 19st9lb C: 17st8lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 2st1lb(10.55%)
Agree with JLK. But that said my 6 months anniversary(!!) is tomorrow and weight loss so far is 8 stone and 1 lb!!

So if you stick to it 100% (go on - do it! - its worth it) you could be at goal in 6 months - and how good will you feel then!!

You are supposed to have an AAM week after 12 weeks (going up a step - so to the 810 plan - still 4 shakes (as you are taller than 5 ft 8)but a limited meal of protein and green veggies) for a week, so in 6 months you would need to do that twice - had my second AAM week a week ago.

Good luck - we'll all be here to support you.

S: 17st3lb C: 14st2lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 3st1lb(17.84%)
Thank you on the kind responses. :) so far going strong. Reading everyones stories is very inspirational.