What could you achieve in 6 months

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by CityGirl, 26 March 2011 Social URL.

1. CityGirl

CityGirl Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have a question. What could you achieve in 6 months on Cambridge? I am currently on my first week of SS and wondering where I would be in 6 months at my high school reunion. Would I be going on again off again between SS and how much weight could I use? I love to hear from others that are on the long road with CD :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    Typically the losses average at about a atone a month. So depending how much you have to lose, you could be between 5-7.5st down in 6months.

4. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Agree with JLK. But that said my 6 months anniversary(!!) is tomorrow and weight loss so far is 8 stone and 1 lb!!

So if you stick to it 100% (go on - do it! - its worth it) you could be at goal in 6 months - and how good will you feel then!!

You are supposed to have an AAM week after 12 weeks (going up a step - so to the 810 plan - still 4 shakes (as you are taller than 5 ft 8)but a limited meal of protein and green veggies) for a week, so in 6 months you would need to do that twice - had my second AAM week a week ago.

Good luck - we'll all be here to support you.

5. CityGirl

CityGirl Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you on the kind responses. :) so far going strong. Reading everyones stories is very inspirational.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.