What day or week are you on? Inspiration needed

Lipotrim4Me said:
Iv sent the books again viki. Someone had tried to hack my email account so it was blocked. That's why they wouldn't send x

Ok thanks I'll check it when I get home

hey :) im sian, im on day 33 and have lost 27lb so far, and gone down a dress size :) good luck on ur LT journey xxx

Hi Sian. Wow that's fab!! I can't wait to be further along and a dress size smaller. Lol x

Hi Everyone,
I'm Kay and this is week 18 for me or day 125 :eek:. I have lost 4st in that time and have gone from a tight size 20 to a comfy size 14 :D so that's 3 dress sizes. I never thought that I would get to this point but I have. Keep strong and it will soon be you guys.

Kay, that's amazing! I can't wait to be in a size 14. I very nearly caved about an hour ago but I didn't. Been a bit emotional and it's TOMT so just gonna go to bed and see what tomorrow brings :)

Kay, that's amazing! I can't wait to be in a size 14. I very nearly caved about an hour ago but I didn't. Been a bit emotional and it's TOMT so just gonna go to bed and see what tomorrow brings :)

I hope your day has been easier today Janine :D

Kay said:
I hope your day has been easier today Janine :D

Thanks Kay. It's been a lot easier today. I am a little worried tho....my mum and daughter don't
Know I'm doing this because my mum thinks its wrong and my daughter is too young to understand. Anyway...I was at my mums today and my daughter gave me one of her crisps. I didn't know what to do and he really wanted me to eat it so I locked it and hid it behind my back (my daughter fell for it lol) but not I'm thinking.....because I locked that crisp, is there a chance it could have Locke me out of ketosis? I should have just told her I wasn't hungry or something but It was like a reaction. Lol

I don't think a Lick will hurt to be honest, but it's best to say that "mummy's not hungry" or "mummy doesn't like those any more". It is hard around the children. Now to the Mum not knowing problem, if you are going to be on this for a while it will probably be best to come clean. She may think its wrong but when you explain that it is safe, healthy and dispensed at the chemist she may come round. It will make it so much easier for you if she knows, let her moan and nag, when our kids are older we may be the same. She worries about you and that's why she thinks it's wrong. Show her the dvd and when she see's how much happier you are I am sure she will be ok :D

Kay said:
I don't think a Lick will hurt to be honest, but it's best to say that "mummy's not hungry" or "mummy doesn't like those any more". It is hard around the children. Now to the Mum not knowing problem, if you are going to be on this for a while it will probably be best to come clean. She may think its wrong but when you explain that it is safe, healthy and dispensed at the chemist she may come round. It will make it so much easier for you if she knows, let her moan and nag, when our kids are older we may be the same. She worries about you and that's why she thinks it's wrong. Show her the dvd and when she see's how much happier you are I am sure she will be ok :D

I realised afterward that I should have told her I wasn't hungry. It was a split second decision. Lol. I'm just glad I didn't eat it! I only see my mum a couple of times a week so of it pops up again then I will explain but otherwise I won't bring it up on my own. Iv now got a holiday in wales to contend with at the beginning of August and am trying to decide if I should re feed the week before and just be good when I there eating healthy foods and then go back on LT when I get back or just stay on it until my holiday in October. Iv got a couple of weeks to make up my mind x

Wouldn't it be worth telling your Mum that this is a diet recommended by GP's and Obesity experts? At the end of the day, you are doing this to benefit both yourself and your children. It may not be a standard way to lose weight, but I gather you've tried other diets to no avail? This may sound harsh, but it would be pretty selfish of your mum to object when you've done so well this far- none of us need any negativity when it comes to weight loss.

My Mum is the opposite. For my 21st birthday she bought me slimming tablets- the ones with speed in them! My Dad was disgusted, took them off me and flushed them down the loo. She's actually suggested in the past that I "just don't eat for a few days".

I realised afterward that I should have told her I wasn't hungry. It was a split second decision. Lol. I'm just glad I didn't eat it! I only see my mum a couple of times a week so of it pops up again then I will explain but otherwise I won't bring it up on my own. Iv now got a holiday in wales to contend with at the beginning of August and am trying to decide if I should re feed the week before and just be good when I there eating healthy foods and then go back on LT when I get back or just stay on it until my holiday in October. Iv got a couple of weeks to make up my mind x

If you can handle staying on Lipotrim in Wales then go for it, but if you think it will be to difficult then I would refeed a week before you go. If you stay on Lipo and then eat your gain will be more than if you refeed. I went on holiday and lost 4lb refeed week, put on a bit on holiday but got straight back on it the day after we got home :D See home you feel nearer the time.

Kay said:
If you can handle staying on Lipotrim in Wales then go for it, but if you think it will be to difficult then I would refeed a week before you go. If you stay on Lipo and then eat your gain will be more than if you refeed. I went on holiday and lost 4lb refeed week, put on a bit on holiday but got straight back on it the day after we got home :D See home you feel nearer the time.

Yea I think I will see how I feel a week before. If I do come off for wales tho, I won't be going mad, I will stick to chicken, fish and vegetables. I haven't decided yet x

Hi I'm Becki and I'm currently on week 25. I've lost 6st 4lb and gone from a pant size 22 to a 12!! :D

Stick with it peeps :)
xox

Bex that is amazing! Well done you! :D That is a great result and am sure you are feeling great

Hi I'm chloe, start LT on monday 2nd july weighing in at my heaviest ever 15stone 1 lb - (96.1kg) have been told by chemist to aim for 78kg (12stone 2 lbs) but will see how i feel, it's mad - I've not told anyone (apart from dh) that i'm on this diet - they'd say I dont' need to - I really don't think I look 15stone (must have heavy bones or be in denial) we have a family wedding in september, so i'm going to refeed teh week before when hopefully i'll be a lot lighter :)

chub said:
Hi I'm chloe, start LT on monday 2nd july weighing in at my heaviest ever 15stone 1 lb - (96.1kg) have been told by chemist to aim for 78kg (12stone 2 lbs) but will see how i feel, it's mad - I've not told anyone (apart from dh) that i'm on this diet - they'd say I dont' need to - I really don't think I look 15stone (must have heavy bones or be in denial) we have a family wedding in september, so i'm going to refeed teh week before when hopefully i'll be a lot lighter :)

Hi Chloe. I think I'm going to go on re feed mid October. We go to Majorca at the end of October and I want to eat and drink when I'm there. I wont go mad tho and am teaching myself now that I don't need to over eat. I was going to refers in a few weeks because I'm going to wales for a week but I'm now thinking I might just stay on LT whilst I'm there because the week will go really quick anyway and I don't know if I could take starting again. Lol

Hi guys, I'm also only a few days in so haven't weighed. I'm really struggling later afternoon when the kids come home and I'm getting their dinner, so far most days I have had a few mouthfulls here and there...I'm so dissapointed with myself:(. I am however doing great all day until then so I am going to really try tomorrow to put nothing past my lips except for the shakes!

Some of you guys on here have done so well, you are true inspirations:happy096: I hope in a few weeks I'll have a some good advice to share too. x

7 weeks 5 days. See progress below. Going away for a week in August 11th so basically got rest of July before I start refeeding. Then goin away or another week on 13th October so plan on going back on LT for the 5/6 weeks between the 2 holidays.

Hoping that when I start eating again full I can learn to cook from scratch, instead of just reheating whatever frozen food/jar of sauce is lying about

Lipotrim4Me said:
Bex....do your arms and legs bother you or are they not noticeable with a tshirt and shorts/skirt on? Iv got really big arms and legs so that worries me the most. I want to be able to wear skirts and t shirts or feel comfy in a costume. I will be soooo happy. Lol x

Sorry for late reply hun. My arms bother me but if I wear longer sleeves it's fine but not as bad as they used to be. Lol ;) I wear dresses now with tights or leggings and I'm ok showing my legs like that. It's a work in progress but sometimes it's more gettin comfortable mentally rather than physically. If you know what I mean :)

xox

foggie said:
Bex that is amazing! Well done you! :D That is a great result and am sure you are feeling great

Cheers hun :)

I'm feeling loads better in terms of health etc and I'm slowly getting used to being smaller and not hiding in baggy clothes ;)

How you getting on?

Xox

Back