What day or week are you on? Inspiration needed

Hi guys im donna i started LT on mon 2nd July this is my second time on this diet last time i didnt get past day 5!! Determined this time after reading all your inspirational posts x

hi mumtoruby! i started on monday too! i'm sure with each others support we will all get through it! i actually feel guilty as if i'm like starving myself!! i've to do my families food shopping today on the way home from work which i'm really not looking forward to..... at this stage a lettuce leaf would be lovely lol

Hi Chub i do my shopping online and get it delivered so i wont have to put myself through the torture of that. Cant wait to get weighed what time is your weigh in? I go first thing 9.30. good luck we will do this x

Hi Chub i do my shopping online and get it delivered so i wont have to put myself through the torture of that. Cant wait to get weighed what time is your weigh in? I go first thing 9.30. good luck we will do this x

ooo that;s a good idea online shopping! the supermarket i do my grandfathers shopping (he's 94 so i do it each week n cook for him every night!) don't do delivery :(
i could do tesco online for my house n kids tho/!
my weigh in is 9am monday morning! I can;t wait either/1 sorry about all the mistakes, im in work n scalded all my fingers earlier - chemist dressed them up in bandages n cant type with one finger properly!

Omg Chub how did u scald your fingers? I hope you are ok, gosh you have to cook for your grandad and your kids :eek: you must have good willpower! I dont work and have a 2 year old to look after. Its bad enough having to feed her all day. Oh well i just keep looking on here reading all the success stories To keep me going x

Hey everyone I am on day 16 got weighed today lost 14lb! So worth sticking to it! Lost 8lb week one and 6lb week 2 even though i cheated!

Wow blue eyes that really is fantastic, i hope i have a similar weight loss it really keeps you going x

6lb is fab for week 2! I hope my losses are all high :)

I got weighed today and lost 14.5lb :)

Amazing losses girls! Keep it up!!! It's all the successes here that keep us all going!! Xxx

great losses everyone x

I'm on day 13 now and finding it so much easier :)

Hey, I'm on day two
Started at 13st 7lb and I go on holiday in 48 days
So I plan to do it right upto holiday and during an just cheat with a few vodkas and chicken,
as I don't really pig on holiday with the heat

I was wondering if anyone's had any cheeky vodkas on it and has it deflated weight loss?
I have done this before and lost 22lb in four weeks
I really want to be 11st for my holiday so that would be a 35lb loss needed

Any advice
Dee xxx

Day 3 and getting the hand of it. Hunger not really an issue for me today which is great. I read things above like day 16 and just think aaaaarrrggghh!

I found my motivation got better and better as I go on. Especially around days 7-10 where I could really see the difference in how well I fit into my clothes.

Rigvon said:
You must be chomping at the bit for your weigh in tomorrow. Good luck x

I can't wait! Haha it's the highlight of my week (sad cow) :p x

Back