What day or week are you on? Inspiration needed

dee_26 said:
Hey, I'm on day two
Started at 13st 7lb and I go on holiday in 48 days
So I plan to do it right upto holiday and during an just cheat with a few vodkas and chicken,
as I don't really pig on holiday with the heat

I was wondering if anyone's had any cheeky vodkas on it and has it deflated weight loss?
I have done this before and lost 22lb in four weeks
I really want to be 11st for my holiday so that would be a 35lb loss needed

Any advice
Dee xxx

I haven't had any vodka at all because I was told it kicks you out of ketosis so would definitely effect weight loss :( I didn't even know that the lipotrim flapjacks slow weight loss until today! Thank god I can't stand them x

Hi I was on this diet from nov to beginning of march & lost 4 s tone , I did take a two week break a t Xmas . I joined ww in march & lost another 7 lb ,went on a cruise in mat and managed to hold my own ,but unfortunately since then I gained that 7 lb again , so I decided last week to start lipotrim again as it does work & I want to loose those last 3 stone
Tigger x

Oh right I didn't know that I wouldn't have thought it would be too bad as its quite low in cals
But I will be doing 100%, I was just wondering
Yes I've tried flapjacks an they're disgusting, I'm going to try to do Some swimming an bait of gym as well,
I really want to be down for hols

Dee x

billie19872012 said:
Hi everyone I'm on day 6 weigh in day tomorrow so looking forward to it

I have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow :)

hi, i'm bibi. i'm on day 2. so far so good...however...just discovered that the scales i bought are useless! annoying! its easy to be on lt now as my kids are on hols with my parents and hubbys at work all day....tha'll all change when the kids are back this weekend. also have a trip to barcelona (henparty) from 2 - 6 august, then eurodisney withkids 8 - 12 august and then a wedding on 18th august. need motivaation and advice on how to get thru. don't knw if to continue lipo at hen party or re feed and then for the holidays do 1 protein meal a day and 2 shakes a day. help!!!

Lipotrim4Me said:
I haven't had any vodka at all because I was told it kicks you out of ketosis so would definitely effect weight loss :( I didn't even know that the lipotrim flapjacks slow weight loss until today! Thank god I can't stand them x

Hi iv had vodka, and I'm told vodka won't kick you out of ketotis as there is no sugar, your advised not to have it as you can become dehydrated and this can then lead to wanting food ?? Don't know how true but it works for me

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's not the effectbto your weight loss you need to worry about. Drinking in ketosis is really dangerous

Starlight said:
It's not the effectbto your weight loss you need to worry about. Drinking in ketosis is really dangerous

Hey starlight-don't worry i have absolutely no intention of drinking or cheating as Im totally in the zone now and even a slight slip up could ruin that for me but I've always wondered this and maybe you'd know, if it's dangerous to drink in ketosis then how come people on Atkins can drink and they're in ketosis?

Hey starlight-don't worry i have absolutely no intention of drinking or cheating as Im totally in the zone now and even a slight slip up could ruin that for me but I've always wondered this and maybe you'd know, if it's dangerous to drink in ketosis then how come people on Atkins can drink and they're in ketosis?
A friend of mine has done a great job on atkins and always has a few drinks each week, ones that wont knock her out of ketosis that is, I wondered if it was just the lack of food in our bellies to soap it up lol?

billie19872012 said:
Hi I'm on day 14 just about to go for second wi lost 8lbs on my first

How did you get on Billie? I lost 8 on my first so would be nice to have an idea what way I'm heading! ;-)

Playcrackthesky said:
Week 4. Lost 22lbs as of last Monday.

Been 100% from the start and still going strong.

That's a fantastic loss! Well done :)

Don't mind me asking Billie how much do you have to lose? I've still got another 8 stone to lose so I will be on here for a while.

lost 38.5lbs in 6 weeks

Back