What did everyone have for tea?

snow_white78

I'm on a green day and had egg noodles, veg, quorn sausages cut up and blue dragon chow mein sauce (5 and half syns)

Was soooo yummy!

i on a red day and i had steak and salad with a pickled egg lol
was free apart from the low fat salad cream
xxxxx

Pasta, peppers, spring onion, mushrooms and Bacon (HEX B)

I had a stir fry too, but forgot to buy noodles so had it with soy sauce and savoury rice. Was so stuffed afterwards.

Karen, do you have a recipe for the tomato chili sauce?

it's really easy :)

place about 4mm of water in a saucepan and add 1 small finely chopped onion and 4 cloves of crushed garlic. 'fry' for about 5 minutes, until the the onion has softened. add a carton of smooth passata, heat through and add salt, pepper, sweetener, chili powder and paprika to taste. then stir into cooked linguini and top with grated low fat cheese.

I had what was supposed to be shepherds pie with a swede topping instead of potato...... it turned out a bit more like a kinda mince stew.... I put too much water in I think, but it was still delish, and Im taking the leftovers to work for lunch! xxx

oooops i seen it karen! someone beat me to it lol.

i had scrambled eggs and bacon on toast coz i worked late shift and needed somthing quick.
was on red day. YUMMY

I had 2 ww sausages (1 syn) with scrambled egg, half a tin of plum tomatoes, 2 baked mushrooms and a baked onion.

One Pot

I made the Goulash recipe from the "one pot" cook book. It was AMAZING!!! Probably too amazing as I polished off the lot.....whoops:sigh:

Oooh chuck the recipe in the sticky at top :)
xxxx

I had Chicken & Herb LF Super Noodles and a Quorn Sunblush Tomato and Italian Style Cheese Escalope (7 syns) which I didn't think was as nice as the Broccoli ones! Just a quick tea last night as couldn't be bothered to cook properly! Was nice though :)

I made the Goulash recipe from the "one pot" cook book. It was AMAZING!!! Probably too amazing as I polished off the lot.....whoops:sigh:

Sounds delish, would love the recipe if you can be bothered to type it out lol, welcome hun x

Back