what did i do wrong with the mousse?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by sarahsunshine, 16 January 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. sarahsunshine

sarahsunshine Member

Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS +
    I have just made it and it is disgusting! Full of lumps of gelatine - how do i make it / I followed the instructions

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I usually do it like this..

Open your sachet, add the scoop of mix a mousse into the sachet, then shake it up (this is important and the key to success imo). Put very cold water into a jug/bowl and shake the sachet of shake powder and mix a mousse on top. Then blitz for at least a minute with a blender. Pour into smaller bowl, put in fridge for 10-15 mins to set.

4. sarahsunshine

sarahsunshine Member

Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS +
    oh i see - i put the powder in and then scooped it on top.

Thanks for this :)

5. tracey001

tracey001 Back again!!

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Sarah....my first attempt was awful....although we did eat it, couldn't bring myself to throw it away. Anyway I have now perfected it, I mix the powder and mix-a-mousse together first (thanks Sarette for that tip) mix it with 200mls of very cold water putting a bit in at a time and mixing it with my hand blender for 1-2 mins, then put it in dishes and in the fridge. Because there two of us I do it in one batch, we had the mint choc tonight and it was really yummy!!!

6. emmie83

emmie83 I will get into that wedding dress!

Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i did mine the other way too and it was fab! put the water in the blender then the sachet then the scoop of mix a moouse then blitzed for about 2 mins (while i tidied up etc) and it was perfect!! didnt even think of mixing the powders first!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.