what did i do

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I blew a load of syns on rubbish yesterday.left myself with only 25 syns until thursday. Such an idiot.

tara40 said:
I blew a load of syns on rubbish yesterday.left myself with only 25 syns until thursday. Such an idiot.

Aw I hate when you do that, it's nice at the time but afterwards you could just kick yourself! :sigh:

That's roughly 5 a day left so it may be tough but it's do-able! :)

Aww I did exactly the same. Was being really good all day, then went and had 2 slices of cheesy garlic bread (don't know how many syns?) ....and a chocolate melt in the middle pud which was 25syns!! ....this was on top of my normal 12 I'd already had! Could kick myself! But the best thing to do is draw a line under it and start afresh. X sarah x

That's still 5 a day you have left so don't think that you've blown it. Have a look in the low sun snack thread there's still tons of nice treats you can have for less than 5 syns. Milky way magic stars are my thing at the moment only 3.5 syns for a fun size bag.

Don't make yourself feel guilty you ate still on plan. You can do it!

if it makes you feel any better I reckon I had about 90 syns on Friday!!! :eek: and that's just an estimation... i don't think the scales will be my friend tomorrow lol

5 syns a day left is very do able. When I got near to target my consultant told me to reduce to 5 syns a day, and I did that for about 6 weeks! You will do this, onwards and downwards. You are only human!

Back