What did you eat in Week 3?

hanmac

Getting her sparkle back
Hi everyone,
Hoping you can help!
On Thursday I move into Week 3 and it's been going well up until now but Week 3 has left me puzzled!

Only 2 packs a day?

I love having a vanilla shake for brekkie, vegetable soup for lunch and a toffee bar in the evening and just cannot decide which one to give up!

So if anyone could post what they ate during Week 3 it would be very much appreciated and might give me some inspiration!
xxx

P.s.
My typical week 2 food plan is:

Breakfast-Vanilla Shake
Lunch-Vegetable Soup
Afternoon Snack-Muller Light
Dinner- Salmon or chicken with spinach, raw mushrooms and raw red pepper.
Dessert-Sugar Free Jelly pot
Evening Snack-LL Toffee bar or a hot LL vanilla shake.

Same problem here I start week 3 tomorrow and am not quite sure how I'm going to manage on the 2 packs. How are you finding it so far? My first week i was so nervous and convinced that I'd eaten too much and was going to put back on all the weight, ridiculous I know lol. Although I'm still not sure of the right portion sizes. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be...but am enjoying it...looking forward to finally having some fruit. :) x

Same problem here I start week 3 tomorrow and am not quite sure how I'm going to manage on the 2 packs. How are you finding it so far? My first week i was so nervous and convinced that I'd eaten too much and was going to put back on all the weight, ridiculous I know lol. Although I'm still not sure of the right portion sizes. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be...but am enjoying it...looking forward to finally having some fruit. :) x

Hey bevy!
Nice to hear from someone else doing RTM, this part of the forum is eerily quiet! Am not liking it :(

Am quite enjoying RTM so far, never thought i'd enjoy salads so much but have found a new love for raw red peppers and mushrooms! How about you?

It is harder than I thought, just wish LL would be a bit more specific on certain things! Was exactly the same, was so sure I would have gained weight in the first week so was a nice surprise to have lost 2ibs, but this week who knows! Have my weigh in tomorrow...

How are you finding week 3? What pack have you 'sacrificed'!?
xxxx

I know it's so quiet on here but saying that I don't get the chance to come on here that often. Have just been reading your diary loving the pictures of the food :D
I'm with you on how much I'm enjoying eating raw salads I have suddenly become a lover of celery...now there is a sentence I'd never thought I'd say.

Well done on the 2lb weight loss and good luck for your weigh in today. I'm a bit nervous about my weigh in next week as I think I may have overdone the fruit this week but I'll just have to wait and see.

Week 3 has been not to bad not missing the other pack like I thought I would. Through out foundation the only packs I liked were the chocolate shakes and the peanut and nut fudge bars. So I have given up my bars, because I found I was just eating them for the sake of it. So for my two packs I use the moose mix and have both packs like that way. Sorry for the long post I do like to waffle on lol xx

I know it's so quiet on here but saying that I don't get the chance to come on here that often. Have just been reading your diary loving the pictures of the food :D
I'm with you on how much I'm enjoying eating raw salads I have suddenly become a lover of celery...now there is a sentence I'd never thought I'd say.

Well done on the 2lb weight loss and good luck for your weigh in today. I'm a bit nervous about my weigh in next week as I think I may have overdone the fruit this week but I'll just have to wait and see.

Week 3 has been not to bad not missing the other pack like I thought I would. Through out foundation the only packs I liked were the chocolate shakes and the peanut and nut fudge bars. So I have given up my bars, because I found I was just eating them for the sake of it. So for my two packs I use the moose mix and have both packs like that way. Sorry for the long post I do like to waffle on lol xx

How did you get on with your week 3 weigh in? I have mine tonight and am worried I might have gained this week! Not sure why, just a bit paranoid I think!
xxx

My weigh in went well I stayed the same which I was happy about. The only thing is due to changing my job I have had to stop RTM it's been about 3 weeks off the packs. Struggling a little bit. Am missing the security of the food packs and am hating having to make choices of my own it's hard lol. Have put on a few pounds but have managed to nip it in the bud before it becomes a problem x

Back