What did you lose in your first week on LT?

loopdidoo

Hi this is my first day on LT today and was just wondering how much you all lost in your first week? Help keep me focused.

I lost 12 lb on my 1st week .. it does all depend on how much you weigh to start with and how much fluid you retain .. mormally the heavier you are the more you will loose in week 1 ... it is always a good loss though as you loose a lot of stored water with the carbs ...

I was very pleased with 9 lbs : )

i lost 13lb week one. as determinator says, it can depend on how much you have to loose, water content etc.
Whatever you loose, just remember the results are far better than calorie counting etc.
Good luck :)

Hi, I lost 10lb and was over the moon, usually your first week is your biggest loss.

Thanks for the replies, I understand there will be big differences between loses but compared to the 3-5lb I'd expect to lose on my 1st week at SW these are massive:D
Thanks for the slimspiration!!!!

Hi there, first time round, 13lbs, this time 12lbs:)

hiya i lost 9lb in my first week! got my weigh in today! (second one) hope i have lost a good amount again! lol!

Hiya, I lost 14lbs the first week so was very pleased

When I was on SW I lost 6lbs the first week and WW was 4.5 so massive difference.

In my first week i lost 11lb!

I lost 11lbs, was thrilled with that!

WOW these loses are amazing!!!

hiya i lost 9lb in my first week! got my weigh in today! (second one) hope i have lost a good amount again! lol!

All the best for your weigh in Emmiclaire, let us know how you get on! :)

I lost 7, a lot lower than the rest here but i was still happy.
at the end of the day where else would you get numbers like this in one week!!

I lost 7, a lot lower than the rest here but i was still happy.
at the end of the day where else would you get numbers like this in one week!!

Hi Nelly I would be over the moon to lose 7! :bunnydance: Think I'll keep that as my goal for this week.

I lost four and half pounds but started at 12:9.5 and had been trying to cut down before, depends if you have already been slimming and what you weigh and how much water you retain. good luck

i lost 11lbs

wow - some amazing first week loses. I hope I can achieve something similar.

I lost 9lbs in my first week. I was about 12st 8lbs.
Restarting again monday - think im around the 11st mark now so not expecting quite as much this time round, but 5/6lbs would be fantastic! xx

Back