What did your LO eat today (weaning)

He's ate it stage 1 fine, I think it was the texture I tried it and it wasn't a very nice texture dry and gritty,

Today he had

Breakfast - 7oz, little stars strawberry yoghurt

Lunch - 7oz, few spoons of Sainsburys stage 2 shepherds pie, stick of cheddar, 3 organix carrot puffs

Dinner - 7oz, organix apple and banana pot

Teddy had -

Breakfast - 7oz, organix apple and cherry pot

Lunch - 7oz, 1/2 jar Heinz seaside tuna pasta

Dinner - 7oz, c&g banana and cookie crumble

Iv started ww again today, weight crept up since I went to Disneyland, I ate loads though but did think I'd be okay because of all the walking and didn't have dessert every night but oh well!
Got a new diary in ww section if anyone wants to follow along x

Teddy had

Breakfast - 2 spoons Ella's porridge but it was too thick even though I made it to instructions, so he had 1/2 c&g banana and cookie crumble

Lunch - 3/4 asda stage 2 carrot, sweet potato and chicken casserole

Dinner - organix apple and blueberry fruit pot

Had 18oz milk today too.

Teddy had

Breakfast - Ella's porridge w 1/2 banana

Lunch - Heinz cauli and broc cheese

Dinner - little stars blackcurrant yoghurt

3x 7oz milk

Last edited:
Hollie had 5oz formula banana baby cereal, L- yogurt 4oz of formula- D- homemade potato carrots and peas, only took a few spoons then threw it up, then 30 mins later she had , c&g rice pudding which she's kept down. Will offer a bedtime feed later on. How's everyone else today, ive had a mad afternoon oh gone out for drinks while im at home trying to do housework, dinner and keep the kids happy xx

Teddy not well he's had temp all day not gone down with calpol so had to go get nurofen which has helped.

Breakfast -
C&g strawberry and banana porridge

Lunch -
Hipp stage 1 jar ham and tomato pasta

Dinner -
Organix apple and cherry pot

19oz milk

Teddy not been eating much
Yesterday he had

1/2 hipp strawberry yoghurt and cereal layer
Raspberry fromage frais
19oz milk

Gunna try him with more food again today he seems in a better mood x

Ted had yesterday

B -
Hipp
Strawberry yoghurt and cereal layer

L -
1/2 Heinz sweet veg pasta but threw it all up straight away..

D -
Raspberry fromage frais

Had 17oz milk

Teddy had

B - organix apple and banana fruit pot

L - hipp cheesy spinach bake

D - 1/2 Heinz stage 2 mild chicken curry

18oz milk xx

Teddy had yesterday

B - 1/2 weetabix mixed with formula

L - c&g mango apple banana and baby rice

D - Heinz stage 2 chicken curry

3x 7oz

Is Teddy better now? Hollie had some readybrek today as we ran out of baby cereal she seemed to enjoy it, then tea tonight she had chicken and vegetables and 16oz of formula. She's really enjoys those carrot sticks and the baby biscuits and she started having toast now xx

I'm thinking of more finger foods to give him, gunna get some scotch pancakes and was thinking about those mini waffles and you can get carrot ones too x

Thought I'd jump in with a lil pic of Naomi in a recent competition. Anyone else got recent photo's of their beautiful babies?

IMG-20121205-WA0002.jpg

Back