What did your LO eat today (weaning)

I just think she takes an amazing picture, I'm getting the rest on disk from her and Jack's mini photo shoot :) but I might get a proper one of Naomi and Jack for Christmas too x

Amelia-grace 6 months old in 6 days

Attachments

• image-1199673968.jpg
    image-1199673968.jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 41
Teddy eating his blueberry pancakes the other day, and this morning... He's not well.. Again!!!

Attachments

• image-1557518456.jpg
    image-1557518456.jpg
    468.5 KB · Views: 44
  • image-1202837589.jpg
    image-1202837589.jpg
    481.6 KB · Views: 33
Today teddy had

B - c&g apple and banana yoghurt

L - little angels squash, sweetpotato, carrot and lentil bake

D - blueberry pancake, half a banana, 2 mini apple rice cakes, 5 organix carrot puffs he didn't eat it all though cus loads ended up on the floor lol but he likes feeding himself!

3x 7oz bottles

Teddy doing good, he's on stage 2 jars now but likes feeding himself more and more at the moment! He eats anything! Still doesn't drink much milk though, x

Amelia is on three meals a day now and sometimes has a pudding in her third meal, I do her all homemade meals if I can and this week I have started doing them lumpy. She has four bottles of milk most days which are around 8 of each one but sometimes has 5 bottles. I have been told by a few people I should be trying to cut we milk down as she having more food has anyone else heard this ?

No don't cut her milk she will do it herself when she's ready! Milk is most important til 1year so give her as much as she wants!
Teddy if I'm spoon feeding him gets more jars but Im gradually turning him to feeding himself.

Today he had

Breakfast - 7oz milk then 1/2 weetabix mixed with another 2oz milk

Lunch - 7oz 1/2 hipp Lancashire hotpot, bit of a dairylea sandwich

Dinner - 1/2 Heinz cheese and tomato pasta

Bedtime - 7oz

Been busy today so he hasn't really fed himself, that's the only thing it takes so long letting him eat himself if I feed him it takes 10 minutes lol x

Amelia's taking between 28 and 35 oz a day, which it thought was quite a lot as well as her meals. I give amelia half a rusk as finger food but I want to start trying her with fruit and carrot sticks but scared haha.

Iv put teddy on follow on milk now cus it's got more iron and he doesn't drink much! Most he has is 21oz a day

I give him loads of different finger foods, he's never had rusk though cus I don't like them, full of sugar! He has had the odd malted milk or organix biscuit though! And just watch the salt cus bread products have loads in.
He's having cauliflower cheese and greenbeans finger food tonight when we have tea, you can put anything down for them and best thing is to leave them to figure it out themselves and don't hover x

Cas3 said:
I started off giving Hollie rusk now she will have a bit of toast, bread and butter, carrots sticks, baby biscuits going try and give her some fruit and veg, a few times Hollie as started gaging, its great Amelia feeds so well with milk, yesterday Hollie had 21oz which is loadings for her x

Do u cook the carrot sticks so they soft ? I want to try Amelia with some but worried. I tried her with a sippy cup today with lil bit of juice in and she kept throwin it haha

Teddy loves them organix puffs lol!

Teddy ate today

B - porridge made up with blackcurrant little star yoghurt and mashed banana

L - mini apple rice cakes, mandarin segments, cheddar cheese stick

D - 1/2 Heinz cheese and tomato pasta, more mandarin segments

3x 7oz milk

He had his 7 month check today, hv was happy with him x

Back