What did your LO eat today (weaning)

Don't think teddy be long for cruising he loves standing up and like walking round holding hands, he just started pulling himself up to standing, need to lower his cot I think!

I've done sw a few times but it can be restricting with hexs and syns but you can have a lot fruit, veg, lean meat, pasta, potatoes and rice etc anything else you need to use your syns, a syn works out 20 cals and you only get 15 but you do get hexb for 1 portion of cereal/brown bread and a hexa for 1 portion of dairy- depending on plan that you choose.

We had to lower Hollie's cot, as soon as she learnt to crawl she started standing up, its crazy how fast their growing!

Hi girls,
How r all ur babies doing this week??
Amelia not been well once again!!! She's been very lethargic and wingey all week and not her usual self with a temp on n off and she now has a rash! Took her the docs and she has a vital infection! (what they always say ).
Went to smyths the other day and bought her some new toys, we got the vtech train and the cookie jar and the puzzle floor mat.

Amelia's a lot better, slept through last night for first time In weeks. She has been waking around ten times in the night but as soon as I give her dummy she goes back off.
She has developed this little angry temper and lil tantrums already!!!
Did anyone else have this at this age? Shes jus over 9 months!
She has a lot of attention from us and family etc and seems she is playing on it

Amelia's a lot better, slept through last night for first time In weeks. She has been waking around ten times in the night but as soon as I give her dummy she goes back off.
She has developed this little angry temper and lil tantrums already!!!
Did anyone else have this at this age? Shes jus over 9 months!
She has a lot of attention from us and family etc and seems she is playing on it

Naomi is like that screaming at me if she's having a strop. About bare to think what shell be like as a toddle lol xx Naomi is just about walking its crazy but she gets frustrating when she falls down xx

Yeah Hollie does have a temper on her at times, she knows what she wants, I'm getting Hollie a pink smart trike from smyths not sure what else, probably get her some clothes 9-12mths I think as I don't think she been in 12-18mths for a few months yet, not sure what else really.

Naomi's doing well, such a clever baby, Hollie is standing unaided and walking around the furniture.

I think its so nice we still catch up on here x

Last edited:
Yeah Naomi walls with her push along walker and walls around the furniture and chucks herself between furniture when she let's go she always wants to be on here feet. I'm not sure what to get Naomi yet xx

Wat a clever lil girl Naomi is, how old is she? Amelia gets around now but just by slithering and shuffling ha! She can't crawl yet, she is trying to pull herself up but isn't there yet. She quite happy still sitting in one place, lil lazy bum comes to mind!

Wat a clever lil girl Naomi is, how old is she? Amelia gets around now but just by slithering and shuffling ha! She can't crawl yet, she is trying to pull herself up but isn't there yet. She quite happy still sitting in one place, lil lazy bum comes to mind!

She was 9 months Friday, I do think she's doing well for her age. She started crawling 9th March and is all over now I'm so pleased Jack was so lazy though he started walking a few days before his first birthday Amelia sounds like she's happy just chilling out for now xx

Ted is pulling up to stand and walks with his walker and round the furniture, he let go now and again but not very confident yet lol, he wants to he standing all the time though!
We're getting smart trike too and gunna get bounce and spin zebra just need find some little bits x

I have been wanting a jumperoo for Amelia for ages and I have jus found one and the recommended max weight is 11kg which is around 24lbs Nd I had her weighed about 5 weeks ago and she was 20lbs so I think I've left it a little to late now . Here's recent piccy of amelia

Recent pics

Attachments

• image-3648766067.jpg
    image-3648766067.jpg
    535.7 KB · Views: 49
  • image-2948294633.jpg
    image-2948294633.jpg
    455.7 KB · Views: 46
  • image-1187068477.jpg
    image-1187068477.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 52
These pics are lovely and you look fabulous! Naomi is getting too big for her activity station and her sit and bounce frog now so I'll have those back on eBay now xx

If anyone is friends with me on my fitness pal can you pm me so I can give you my username, I've a new phone and because I've installed the app again it's deleted all my friends except 2 xx

Aw she's gorgeous bless her they getting so big now!

Attachments

• image-408094357.jpg
    image-408094357.jpg
    526.1 KB · Views: 35
Back