What did your LO eat today (weaning)

I think I will stop sterilising as sometimes it just adds more time.
Is it best to introduce Amelia onto cows milk when I have her down to two bottles instead of three?
Also every dippy cup I try she drinks to much and chokes every time, does anyone else have this prob?

She might just need to get used to them hun. Naomi uses the sippy cups fine but in the beginning she was the same xx

Today she had her sippy cup with her dinner and choked like mad on it coz she drank too much at once. I've tried a few but she don't seem to be getting used to them.

Hey ladies, me and a couple others are doing a 30 day no chocolate challenge. Anyone is free to join if you fancy it? I have chocolate everyday so this is a challenge alright xx

Hi girls not been on for ages! Happy late 1st birthday to Hollie it's come so fast! Teds less than 4 weeks to go now! Teri - I don't think that cake too much teddys will be similar think jesses last one was £68 x Cas - birthday pics are lovely she a gorgeous little girl! Becca - just stopped sterilising teds bottles recently but I stopped jesses at 6 months and no problems think once they crawling and puttin things in the mouth it's fine, and put teddy on cows milk this weekend had no problems he on 2 bottles now sometimes 3 odd day, don't think 4 weeks make much difference x Teddys doing really good he starting to stand up and let go and zooms round with his push a long walker, think he will be walking soon! Can't believe we are at 1st birthdays already it doesn't seem 2 minutes! I'm getting broody again lol xx

Aw thanks hun, she had lovely day although she wasn't interested in most of her presents but loved the cakes! yeah it seems they've grown so quickly it makes me want another as well.
Teddy's big day is soon, are you organised yet?

Tried Hollie with cows milk but it gave her a funny tummy and she doesn't like it!

Where's the no chocolate challenge- I'm addicted! x

Aw thanks hun, she had lovely day although she wasn't interested in most of her presents but loved the cakes! yeah it seems they've grown so quickly it makes me want another as well.
Teddy's big day is soon, are you organised yet?

Tried Hollie with cows milk but it gave her a funny tummy and she doesn't like it!

Where's the no chocolate challenge- I'm addicted! x

Jesse didn't take to cows milk either, he only just started drinking it x

Not organised yet but I know what I'm buying him now gunna get some stuff this weekend x

Maisie was a bit funny with it for first few weeks then she got addicted to it! I did use use find she needed to drink a lot more bottles, compared to formula.

I've just brought another formula tub, so going try and offer her cow's milk during the day and give her formula for morning and bed time feeds.

I spent loads over the weekend on summer clothes for girls, mainly from Next I'm just waiting for the good weather and Hollie to grow a bit more to fit into them. Its nice buying summer stuff as its seem you get more for your money.

Have you made up your mind what your buying Teddy? xx

Ted just has a morning and bedtime 7oz milk now and water/juice in the day. Does have milk on his weetabix though!

He's getting bounce and spin zebra, smart trike,

http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Pro...33006252|2+for+30+pounds+on+Toys|33777806.htm
That tent

This ride on
http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Pro...006252/c_2/2|33006252|Pre-school|33778729.htm

And prob just some little things. I still not bought much summer stuff just a couple of bits, what size you buying now? Ted just going into 9-12 but still in mostly 6-9 so waiting til he fully in 9-12 before I get all summer stuff haha x

Teddy must be tiny then, I didn't buy a lot for Hollie, I brought some clothes for all three. For Hollie I got a mixture of sizes 9-12mths and 12-18mths, her sleep suits are still 6-9mths lol, but her 9-12 mths clothes do fit her nicely now.

Aw Teddy's getting loads - Hollie's got couple ride on's but she's not keen on them. The train looks really good, I think Becca got Amelia one of those as I'm sure there's a picture of Amelia on it. I reckon Hollie would enjoy the tent/tunnel - she loves exploring, hiding and climbing into things.
We've just ordered the girls a playhouse for the garden- all these lovely toys take up so much space! x

Amelia's in 9-12 months but I started buying 12-18 now for her to go into. She a lil chunk.
The vtech train is great, she loves it she jus sits and plays with the stuff on side of it and blocks and lives sitting on it and riding but we have to hold her.
We also got her the bounce and spin zebra which she too young for, but it's fab!!! We put her on it And she loves it. Am sure she will love it more when she can go on it properly

Here's her piccies on them hehe x

Attachments

• image-3894196280.jpg
    image-3894196280.jpg
    572.3 KB · Views: 47
  • image-67895313.jpg
    image-67895313.jpg
    529.8 KB · Views: 51
  • image-3603912635.jpg
    image-3603912635.jpg
    565.3 KB · Views: 51
You can get them in Argos Teri I got my niece some last year they're only cheap!
Aw she looks so cute on them toys! Bless,
I had teddy weighed yesterday he was 19lb 10oz exactly the same as at 9months he not put any on but he's been poorly so think he must have lost abit and now putting it back on, x

I got the floor mat from smyths, £14.99 think it was!!!
It's great with Amelia getting about now and we have laminate floor so saves a few bumps Etc. they do say 3 and over but I know so many people with them with young kids. Amelia has discovered how to take the letters out though so have to watch her eating them.
I would defo recommend the vtech train and the zebra they are both great toys and will last as my lil nephew has a train and he 16months and loves to jus go and sit on it all the time Etc and ride about.

Those puzzles are great idea for babies to play on, we use to use them at my crèche in the baby area- Maisie would love them but I spend all day tiding up after her- as she's obsessed with puzzles and numbers! Smyths do sell their own version -cheaper ones for about 6-8 quid and so does Asdas. Hollie's got her 12 mth check next week and a lovely birthday card from nhs inviting her in for jabs lol

Back