What did your LO eat today (weaning)

Aww pants I didn't know they were due more jabs at 1 must have forgotten about that from Jack, I'm totally stuck for present for Jack and Naomi, I've got big presents for Jack sorted but nothing else xx

Hollies got a 12 mth health review most of you probably had it round 8mths, they got back log here and so they do it at 12mths then I got book her in for mmr and 12mths injections but all info should be in your little red book.

Tez- what did you get Jack- any ideas for Naomi? I've still got birthday money for Hollie- not sure what to get her x

Naomi never got an 8 month check. She hasn't been seen since 3 months. I'm getting Jack another Henry hoover, a slide I think and a trampoline and I've got him a scooter but he has a bike and a trike. I have no idea with Naomi at all. I've got her a couple bits of clothes but that's it xx

It's gone a little quiet this thread, how's everyone and their Lo's doing? Naomi has just got her first tooth cutting through, which I can't believe it's taken so long given she has started taking a couple of steps but no teeth yet. Struggling with Jacks potty training I haven't a clue what I'm doing its so hard being at work all day. Hope your all well xx

Well done Naomi!!!!!

I have jus had a letter through to book an appointment for Amelia's 9-12 month review so I've booked it for 20th may. What do they do at this check????
Amelia has 4 teeth now and is crawling everywhere and standing. She can take few steps holding our hands.
She is having a bottle of formula in the morning and before bed and having a lil drink of cows milk with her tea. She is eating all sorts at the moment and copes really well with new foods. She likes to snack a lot too which I could do some ideas for finger foods!??? She loves biscotti etc but she a lil chunk so been giving her lil bits of cucumber etc.she is sleeping right through from 7.15/7.30-6-7 so she doing brill. She is having around 1 nap a day at the mo for about and hour and sometimes 2 naps aide pending what we r doing.
She is going through a phase at the moment of screaming when she getting bum changed, getting dressed, in the car, in her pram. She not happy at the mo unless she doing what she wants to do!!!!!!!

Amelia is doing great then, I had Hollies health review today, they just weighed her and check her height, looked at her hips. She weigh's 20lbs so doing well and just asked a lot questions about her development so all good no concerns, but she did say they need 2 dose of multi vitamins if they are drinking less than 500 mls of formula or are drinking cows milk. I think the hv thought I had it easy when she asked about her sleep pattern - she usually as a 4 hr nap and still sleeps a good 12 hrs during the night. Hope all the lo's are well- we still got the bug in our house!

Yay Naomi finally got her first tooth completely through. Only taken 10 months.... xx

Amelia in her first summer dress, had a gorgeous day here today

Attachments

• image-4232632722.jpg
    image-4232632722.jpg
    469.2 KB · Views: 54
  • image-180354261.jpg
    image-180354261.jpg
    574.2 KB · Views: 61
R thanku Hun , was made up to put summer dress on her today as weather was fab. Put blankets down in garden too and let her play was jus so worried about her burning. When I had her in garden I had pjs bottoms on an long sleeves vest so she didn't burn.
Tried to attach the sun brolly from her pram to a chair but wasn't working ha. Also had to put tights on as need to get some lil frilly socks. Only had thick socks.
Do any of ur lil ones keep shoes on?
I can't seem to get shoes that fit Amelia well and she doesn't keep them on for two mins either

Hey hun, Naomi will absolutely not keep shoes on whatsoever, or socks drives me crazy. I've just bought a couple dresses etc for Naomis birthday but I need cardigans, tights etc xx

Naomi on the zebra. Absolutely loves it has been on it all day all over the place. She can get on off herself, steer it and everything xx

Attachments

• 1367513870494.jpg
    1367513870494.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 51
Teddy always pulls socks off so I normally put shoes on cus it takes him longer to get them off, all his shoes are from next I get size 6-12 month (size 2) and he has loads of room in them x

Back