What did your LO eat today (weaning)

My understanding was they cut the milk down themselves, personally I'll be leaving teddy to cut his own milk down when he's ready to he drinks less than he should anyway x
Still not back to normal with milk today x

Breakfast - 6oz

Lunch - 1/2 plum pouch sweet potato and squash, mango and peach yoghurt (plum) 5oz

Dinner - organix apple and banana fruit pot, 7oz

Bedtime - 5oz

I feel like she has been trying to cut it down by having so many oz on her last bottle before bed and before dream feed. She spread her feeds out later today by going longer and worked out I fed her at 8.20 wen norm feed her about 7 , she's took 12oz on that last feed and she's just gone down to sleep now so I'm going to leave her and see if she wakes as I'm always the one who wakes her for dream feed

Tried teddy with chicken today he loved it seemed to go down well! Still being naughty with milk so he had breakfast this morning too!

Breakfast - 3oz, Ella's kitchen mango fromage frais

Lunch - 6oz, 1/2 Heinz chicken and veg casserole, 1/2 plum baby, blueberry banana and vanilla

Dinner - 1/2 plum baby sweet potato and squash, 1/2 organix apple and banana (wouldn't drink milk)

Bedtime - 1/2 organix apple and banana, 7oz

Iv give extra food today cus he's been so funny with his milk can't seem to do it gets frustrated with his blocked nose, iv bought a sippy cup so gunna try that tomorrow if he's still the same!

Today Amelia's had

7.30 5oz

11.30 fruity porridge and 5oz

3 sweet potato and 10oz

18.00 6oz

Gonna try feed her again at 9 or 9.30 and then put her to bed without dream feed again as last night she went through

Thats great that Amelia didnt need her dreamfeed, good luck tonight x

Hollie's the same with milk, she been fussy with it for last 2 mths well b4 weaning, yesterday she ended up having 13oz's, her last feed was about half 5, she refused her bedtime bottle and her next feed wasnt till this morning. Im glad Ted enjoyed his chicken, they got mums own chicken dinners in aldi's for 40p.

Today:

9.20 5oz

1.00 4oz

2.45 Cow and gate fruity baby cereal

5.30 cow and gate rice pudding and fruit pot

Going give her another feed soon.

Jus gave Amelia her last feed at 9.15 she only took 4 oz but she's had 31oz in total today, jus put her down to sleep at. 9.45 so will c how she gets on again tonight

Yes she's doing great. I've Had the silercross 3d since Amelia was born and used to use the car seat in it a lot but now I've changed it to pushchair mode, I think it's a great pram . I not planning on getting a new one for quite some time

Iv got a mamas and papas sola its best pram iv ever had! Absolutely love it! And they arnt that expensive either x
With Jesse I went through 5 prams with teddy I can see me just keeping this cus I love it do much lol x

Last edited:
Well at the moment im using my silver cross twin pram and got zapp extra Quinny but u can't use a buggy board on it so oif im on my own and im doing alot of walking I take my twin,I do like my quinny its nice and light and doesnt take much space but thinking of getting second pram as im quite hard wearing with prams just cos im always out and do loads of walking x

I had the silver cross 3d last time iot lasted me till Maisie was about 14 mths really comfy pram, im still using the car seat for Hollie.

Today Amelia's had

8 7oz

11.15 5oz banana mixed with porridge

4.30 9oz sweet potato

One more freed around 8.30 and then straight to bed, third night without dream feed lets see how we get on

beccaharrison89 said:
I'm still using my silver cross car seat but Amelia getting quite long so I'm thinking of puttin the forward facing seat in my car soon for her

I wouldn't, they fine til there head goes over the carseat doesn't matter how long the legs are sticking out, rear facing much much safer xxx

Teddy today

Breakfast - 7oz 1/2 organix apple and raspberry

Lunch - 1/2 Heinz cheese and tomato pasta, plum baby apricot and pear yoghurt 7oz

Dinner - 1/2 Heinz chicken and veg casserole, 1/2 plum baby blueberry banana and vanilla 7oz

Bedtime - 6oz

Amelia had last feed at 8.30 and went down at 9.30 however she woke 5 mins ago crying so settled her back off, not sure what was up norm she goes well away.
I goin to try Amelia with a third meal tomorrow but goin to move each meal earlier as otherwise her tea will be around the 8.30ish bottle which is too late.
Norm she would have her bellow on second bottle but gonna give it her on first Tomoz and c how we get in with the three meals

Naomi had -

8oz bottle
4oz bottle
6oz bottle and 1.5 Rusk
4oz bottle
4oz bottle
4oz bottle
2oz bottle

:)

Back