What did your LO eat today (weaning)

Is banana cereal baby porridge?

Well I got to 12.15 with Amelia fed her 6 oz which means she had 37oz today which she never used to have that much, now trying to get her back to sleep in cot as she seems wide awake

Yeah I think it probably is banana porridge. Maybe Amelia does need her dream feed, but it could also just be her change of surroundings being in her room for the first time. hope she went back down okay

She eventually went back down at 2-8, I think she still needs the dream feed for now and I suits our routine, I norm give it her when I go up to bed anything between 10-11 and she goes through

Well there's no harm giving her it, sounds like it suits everyone :)

Naomi's had 8oz and 1 and a half Rusk this morning x

Ted seems fine today, DH been up all night throwing up though so he's off work in bed tryna keep him out the way of the kids!

Those organix fruit pots I get in a 4 pack n offer at the moment normally about £1.65 and they £1 in asda at moment only works out 25p a pot I bought a few different flavours for that price x

Are they think I'll go morrisons on Friday then and get some, they have loads of flavours in organix I get the packs which have 2 flavours in so it's more variety, gunna take some to Disney too we go 3 weeks today and you can just chuck the pots away so they easy to take with us x

Yeah can't wait so excited, I might get a few stage 2 to put away cus they go over a pound normally so that's really good, yeah I only seen three savoury and hae all in cupboard, sweet pot and squash, spinach and apple and I can't remember the other but it's green might be peas and pears x

Yeah he's ate like normal today and seems so think he's better now,
I can't wait think this is my 11th time lol in obsessed, me and Stuart went 2 years ago we didn't take Jesse he was only little but this time think he's really gunna love it! X

Teddy had today

Breakfast - 7oz

Lunch - 1/2 plum pouch, peas parsnips and pears, plum yoghurt mango and peach flavour 7oz

Dinner - organix apple and blackcurrant fruit pot 5oz

Bedtime - will make up 7oz don't know what he'll drink

Today Amelia had

8.30 6oz bottle

11 apple purée and 6oz bottle

3.30 parsnip purée and 8oz bottle

6.45 6oz bottle

Not long had a bath and playing in her chair going to put her to bed in next half hour then wake her at 11 for dream feed

Breakfast - 7oz

Lunch - 1/2 plum pouch, sweetpotato and squash, 1/2 pot organix apple and vanilla, 7oz

Dinner - 1/2 pot organix apple and vanilla mixed with organix banana porridge, 7oz

Bedtime - will have 7oz

I just been morrisons they had no plum stuff what so ever! Annoying!

Teddy loved that apple porridge he loves porridge mixed with banana too think I'll give him that for breakfast alot when I start. Gunna try him with meat over weekend now he's better prob start breakfast the week after that x

Amelia today has had

8.15 6oz bottle

11 baby cereal with homemade apple purée and 6oz bottle

3 homemade carrots and parsnip mixed and 6oz bottle

6.45 5oz bottle

Dream fed 10.30 6oz

Teddy had

Breakfast - 5oz

Lunch - 1/2 pouch peas parsnip and pears, 1/2 Heinz peaches and yoghurt 7oz

Dinner - rest of Heinz peach and yoghurt mixed with banana porridge, 7oz

Bedtime - will offer 7oz!

Gunna try him with meat tomorrow got chicken and veg Heinz pot to try x