What did your LO eat today (weaning)

At the mo Amelia has five bottles a day and has a meal on her second and third , I been weaning her for around three weeks now and was thinking givin her food on third bottle too, is this too soon ?

Naomi has had -

24 oz's milk
Banana cereal
Vegetables and chicken 1/2 jar
She now has another 6oz bottle and I expect she will have one more 4oz bottle about half 8 before bed at half 9/10 oclock x

Hollie done so much better with milk she's had 17oz milk and still got her bedtime bottle. At tea time she had 5oz then 2 plum yogurts I think it helped giving her milk first I really recommend those plum yogurts they are really nice only quid and you also get vochour for half price plums dinner.

Becca if you think amelia needs a third meal there's no harm in trying but if you think 2 meals is enough you could wait bit longer, it really depends on the baby how hungry they are, Hollie is 6 mths and she's on 2 meals which seems to be enough at the moment x

Amelia been great all day but as soon as put her in cot to go asleep she kicked off, ended up gettin her back up waitin half hour and feeding her so she will be asleep by 11ish.
I had a good lil routine until I listened to h.v other week about putting her down earlier in cot and wakin her for dream feed etc , whereas before if she fell asleep after tea time bottle I left her downstairs in chair or whatever and then after her next feed around 10 I was puttin her to bed and she went straight through, that way I could of gradually got her bedtime earlier whereas now she fully depends on dream feed..
Sorry I'm going on and on its jus I need to start goin with my own instinct as I've took far to much advice of health visitors who most prob don't have any children to understand

Teddy on 2 meals don't know when I'm adding breakfast prob in next few weeks,
I paid £1.89 for plum yoghurts last weekend gunna go get some for £1 tomorrow I think, teddy really enjoys them x

Yday Amelia had

7.30 7oz

11 baby cereal with homemade apple and 6 oz

3.15 homemade carrot and parsnip and 7oz

7 6oz

10 4oz

Went to sleep at 10.30 woke at 2 buti
I left her for ten mins and she put herself back to sleep til 8.30

I got scared Again to try ted with meat don't know what's wrong with me! Think I'll wait another week lol!

Ted had

Breakfast - 5oz bottle

Lunch - 1/2 jar hipp cheesy spinach bake, plum baby strawberry blueberry yoghurt, 2oz milk

Dinner - organix apple and cherry pot, 7oz milk

Bedtime - will give him 7oz see what he takes,

He got a really bad blocked nose and been fussy with bottles today, just been tesco didn't have plum yoghurts every other one had sugar added in!! I ended up getting him Ella's kitchen fromage frais so try him with that tomorrow :)

Teds still being funny with feeds today!

Breakfast - 7oz

Lunch - about 6 spoons of cheesy spinach, wasn't bothered at all with this, Ella's kitchen banana fromage frais, 6oz

Dinner - plum baby apricot and pear yoghurt mixed with organix banana porridge, 4oz

Bedtime - 5oz

Yesterday Amelia had

7.30 6oz

11 6oz and fruity porridge

3 carrot and parsnip and 7oz

7 11oz

Went to bed at 8 an had dream feed at

11 4oz

Amelia keeps taking aLot of milk on her 7pm bottle so I'm thinking of trying to go her food instead an some cooled boiled water and then maybe two hours later give her a bottle and put her to bed for the night without dream feed

beccaharrison89 said:
Yesterday Amelia had

7.30 6oz

11 6oz and fruity porridge

3 carrot and parsnip and 7oz

7 11oz

Went to bed at 8 an had dream feed at

11 4oz

Amelia keeps taking aLot of milk on her 7pm bottle so I'm thinking of trying to go her food instead an some cooled boiled water and then maybe two hours later give her a bottle and put her to bed for the night without dream feed

I wouldn't, milk is the main most important thing so don't cut that down for food xx

I know but I need to try and cut a bottle out soon as she has five bottles and two meals, and I need to try something to cut out her dream feed wer she has her last bottle and then goes to bed , any suggestions would be great

Im not sure wot to say, Amelia should be having around 5 bottles or 35 oz's till she's 6 mths it doesnt matter if she's having bit more or less than that they generally take wot they need. I think I would wait till she's 6mths as she may drop a feed by herself as she be eating more food. I know you want to drop her dream feed maybe give her 7 o clock feed abit later and see if she wakes up herself for the dream feed. I dont really have a stricted routine for Hollie ive just let her fall into her own routine x

I think that's what my problems been as she's my first I've tried to do my own routine for her and it don't always work . Well I gonna go with her tonight and c . She has been asleep the past hour and is due to be fed and I would norm wake her but I goin to leave her and if she wakes at 4 I will then feed her around 8 and leave her to go try and go through. But I the wants that feed earlier I'll still dream feed her

Naomi hasn've had much today yet she's only had -

8oz milk
4oz milk
Pasta bolognaise
6oz milk
4oz milk
She'll have banana cereal for supper/dinner
I know she'll have another 10-14oz's before bed x

Back