What did your LO eat today (weaning)

mrs-s said:
I wouldn't, they fine til there head goes over the carseat doesn't matter how long the legs are sticking out, rear facing much much safer xxx

Oh ok hun I just thought coz her legs started sticking over age was getting to big for it. I've took the middle head bit out as it too small

I thought that with Jesse but when I looked into it found loads of research, think the earliest you're meant to do it is 9 months but upto a year is best xx

I introduced breakfast on Tuesday teddy doing well with it x

Teddy today -

Breakfast - 4oz milk, c&g strawberry and banana porridge made with 3oz milk

Lunch - 1/2 Heinz cheese and tomato pasta, 1/2 organix apple and vanilla pot, 6oz

Dinner - 1/2 Heinz cauli and broccoli cheese, Ella's kitchen mango fromage frais, 7oz

Bedtime - 7oz

Back to normal on bottles now! Yaay :)

Teddy had

Breakfast 5oz, banana porridge mixed with 2oz and 1/2 organix apple and vanilla purée

Lunch - 1/2 plum pouch - spinach peas and sweetpotato, plum yoghurt - strawberry and blueberry flavour 7oz

Dinner - 1/2 Heinz pasta bolognaise, Ella's kitchen banana fromage frais, 2oz

Bedtime - 7oz

Doing really well with 3 meals and enjoying meat and pasta now too x

Teddy had -

Breakfast - 5oz milk, c&g strawberry and banana porridge mixed with 2oz milk

Lunch - 1/2 Heinz cauli and broccoli cheese, plum yoghurt - apricot and pear flavour, 7oz

Dinner - 1/2 Heinz Caribbean pork, 1/2 organix apple and raspberry pot, 7oz

Bedtime - will offer 7oz

Cas3 said:
Thanks she seems fine now, just bruised her face and head, she fell from the top to bottom, she only had one of her boots on so lost her balance x

Ah no, bless her! Bet she gave you a right fright, she was lucky sounds like a bad fall. I never let Jack on the stairs, I'm so paranoid I don't know what age I'll let him. The stairs scare me at the best of times x

Hey girls sorry not been on here much hope u and all ur scrummy babies r all ok I'm weaning soon ATM Millie hates rice I not sure she ready she 19 weeks Tuesday. X

xxxjessiexxx said:
Hey girls sorry not been on here much hope u and all ur scrummy babies r all ok I'm weaning soon ATM Millie hates rice I not sure she ready she 19 weeks Tuesday. X

I'd try with some fruit or veg purées rice don't really taste of anything that might be why she don't like it, I never give test rice cus iv read loads of bad things about it, started him on mashed banana. X

Teddys had

Breakfast - wouldn't take bottle, 4oz milk mixed with banana porridge

Snack - soldier of toast with dairylea (did surprisingly good with this but only ate about half)

Lunch - 1/2 plum pouch - spinach peas and sweet potato, 1/2 organix apple and blackcurrant pot, 7oz

Dinner - 1/2 hipp tomato and courgette pasta, Ella's kitchen mango fromage frais, 7oz

Bedtime - will offer 7oz

Hey Jess nice to see you on here! Wow Teddy doing well wiv food, Hollie's not very interested in finger foods yet, not tried her with meat only chicken so far. Last wkend was quite funny as mil sent over some chocolate buttons for her! so gave them to Maisie as she's too young to be munching on chocolate yet x

Hollie:

8.30-5oz banana baby cereal

1.00- 4oz

4.00- Sunday chicken dinner and half of banana fruit pot plus 3oz

8.30 ish bedtime feed.

He seemed to like that pork, it's 10 sleeps til we go away now so want him to have tried a few different things cus I don't wanna give em anything he not tried before, so trying to mix it up, he loves anything though lol x

I bought teddy some organix carrot puffs and organix biscuits today (no sugar sweetened with grape juice) thought he can start having abit more finger foods now he turns 6 months next Sunday and he seems to really enjoy them x

Back