What did your LO eat today (weaning)

She's not even gagging coz I don't let et even get to that point I worry to much and end up taking it off her. I need to be a bit braver jua really worried as ftm

Teddy been having finger food since just before 6 month, my tip what I used to Di at first if he's gagging just count to 10 before you intervene and 9/10 they've done it themselves before you finish.
I'd try those organix carrot sticks if your worried they are great and melt in the mouth to nothing so no chance she will choke on them x

Teddy had

Morning - 7oz

Breakfast - c&g strawberry and banana porridge mixed with 3oz milk

Lunch - full stage 2 pouch little angels organic beef stew 7oz

Dinner - half a current tea cake toasted with butter, about 3 strawberries and half a clementine, then he fed himself a yoghurt! So proud, I was loading the spoon and giving it him to put in and he did amazing!

Bedtime - 7oz

How old is teddy now ???
Today Amelia's had

8.30 8oz and fruit porridge

12.30 homemade mash carrot and gravy and 8 oz

4.30 cow and gate bolognese and strawberry petit filous yoghurt and 7oz

8.30 11 oz

Teddy had

Morning - 7oz

Breakfast - c&g mango apple and banana rice

Lunch - 1/2 Heinz four veggie and chicken risotto, Ella's banana and raisin bar

Dinner - 7oz, 1/2 Heinz cottage pie

Bedtime - 7oz

Got a few more presents to buy tomorrow but just bottles really and need get last bits of shopping, going asda early morning tomorrow!
Got loads of wrapping to do though gunna do it tonight if I get chance and got loads of cleaning to do! I'm normally so organised but going Disney so close to Christmas has threw me off balance lol!

All done for Xmas sooo exciting , here some piccies of Amelia-grace first time meeting santa

Attachments

• image-163807314.jpg
    image-163807314.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 60
  • image-139197309.jpg
    image-139197309.jpg
    461.1 KB · Views: 51
Thankyou hun, yes that's me. I am a size 14 at the mo but because I'm small in height I feel bigger. I need to tone up more than lose weight at the mo as my tummy like jelly

Merry Xmas girls sorry not been on for a while Amelia has been poorly taken up loads if my time all fine now thou x hope everyone has had lovley Xmas x

beccaharrison89 said:
She's not even gagging coz I don't let et even get to that point I worry to much and end up taking it off her. I need to be a bit braver jua really worried as ftm

I'm petrified of finger food how did I manage with Charlie I don't know Amelia is doing well she eats the same as my Amelia x

I feel bigger than a 14 but h always do feel worse ya self. Amelia- grace has had a fab Xmas and was a spoilt little girly hehe. She was up at 6 yday and 5 today so she must know its Xmas as she hasn't wen waking up til between 8-9

Hope you all had a good Christmas! My boys have loved it! Were off to a buffet a mils today so more naughty food

Here's pic of ted in his new walker yesterday x

Attachments

• image-2573450025.jpg
    image-2573450025.jpg
    546.5 KB · Views: 46
Back