What did your LO eat today (weaning)

Starting back on diet tomorrow! We've been eating nibbles all day and drinking Malibu and proper coke now. Trying to get rid of all the naughty food lol!

All the babies are absolutely lush, Jessie love Amelia's outfit. I'm glad were all still in touch after the birth of our babies just wish we didn't live so far apart from each other xx

Me 2 so glad we still in contact I need to come on here more offen ! Her out fit from next wont last long thou she's in 9-12 already !! X

Rrrrr Jessie she's gorgeous.
Amelia- grace is doing brill, she's 6 and half months old now, on three meals a day , one pudding and four bottles of around 7-8oz. She has last feed at 8.30 and goes to bed for 9 and is sleeping around 11 hours except for last night as she not been well.
How old r all ur babies now and how are they gettin on???

Amelia is so gorgeous !!!!

I cut grapes in half, big ones into 4 and teds always been fine with them x

Today he had

B -
Organix apple and peach fruit pot mixed with Ella's porridge

L -
1/2 Heinz stage 2 apple and pork casserole, fromage frais

D -
Piece of crusty bread with butter and cream cheese, 2 chicken flavour mini rice cakes, 1/2 clementine, another fromage frais

22oz milk

I'm so anxious to start finger foods how do I know when to give how did I do this with Charlie I can't remember I panic about chocking what do I do I'm so scared x

Does everyone give jars or home made I need ideas I give jars and mash potato se eats me out house in custard lol x need ideas xx

Gagging and choking completely different babies gag reflex is so far forward in the mouth they very unlikely to choke.
You can literally put anything on the tray and leave then to it, I started ted just before 6 months. They don't eat much at first but comes with practice ted actually eats a lot of what I give now. I done a big list up there.
My best advice is if she starts gagging count to ten before you intervene and pretty much all of the time it will be sorted before you have to, and act calm like nothing's wrong or she will pick up on it and panic.
Gagging is loud, noisey, dramatic. Choking is silent and you won't notice til she stops breathing x

We do a mixture of jars, home made and finger food meals, I give him more jars than I want to at the moment but because I'm busy I don't have time letting him feed himself tomorrow when everything back to normal will be better x

According to my boyfriend, yorkies are the best part of a Christmas Dinner although growing up, i never had Yorkies except with Roast Beef so you learn something new :)

Ooh we have yorkshire's with every roast, its not the same without :) x

I been given jars as the texture I feel confident on such a woss aren't I girls and Teri u can't have a roast with out yorkshires it's the law lol. X

I'm same I give Hollie a mixture of jars, homemade and finger foods, I started off slowly though if she doesn't like something I just leave it and try again another time, can't believe Hollie choked today on a small bit of plastic wrapper, I'm glad I was there though as if it was my oh he would of panicked. Millie doesn't look that big to be in 9-12 mth clothing, Hollie's not even in them yet x

They get to everything don't they, ted pulled a dock off this afternoon and shoved whole thing in his mouth and was gagging lol x

Back