What did your LO eat today (weaning)

Has anyone bought the cruiser shoes from clarks for their lil one? I was told to get these as they grip very well on the floor and help their feet develop etc

I got pair out of Clarks factory shop for a fiver and she won't wear them lol, in the Clarks shops their about 20 quid now maybe more I use to work for clarks and your just paying for the fittings and the brand, Mothercare and next sell similar ones and they are just as good but a lot cheaper.

Lovely pics of Amelia and Naomi, was going get the zebra in pink for Hollie, just as well I didn't as she doesn't like ride ons.

I didn't know next we're similar, I will try her with some next ones first then I think as the ones from clarks wer £29 and she might even wear them

Has anyone took their lil ones swimming yet?

I am desp to take Amelia but nervous ha! Also I need to find a costume as I got
No chance of wearing a bikini ever again after having Amelia lol. I need to get a swimmig rig and armbands for Amelia too

Woo hoo!! Naomi is walking !!! I'm so excited, my mum has sent me a few videos as proof lol. It wasn't just a one off either apparently she is all over the place walking between things. I'm so excited. Jack didn't start walking until a few days before his birthday and then he sat on the floor the whole time at his party couldn't believe it. She took a few steps last night but then we were trying to encourage her and she just kept sitting down xx
Hope everyone is okay, Cas is Hollie feeling better now? Xx

Clever girl Naomi!!!!! She doing brill.

Amelia standing around furniture and moving a little and has jus started letting go of things the last few days and after a few second she back down. She doing great. Got her 9-12 month review next so will be interesting

Ah well done Amelia, that's great hun. She'll soon be walking between furniture. You'll have to let us know how she gets on at the check but I'm sure they'll be more than happy with her xx

Do they weigh at 9-12 month check. Amelia been about sniffly last two dys and lil cough so jus been giving her medicines but she seems ok In herself.
What times do your lil ones go to bed ? And wat time they wake up?

Hi girls, it's gone very quiet on here!!!

How r u all an how r all ur babies doing?
Amelia-grace had her 9-12 month review yesterday, she is doing amazing and weighs 22pounds. She is sleeping 11-12 hours through the night and doing fab with her food. She has two 8oz bottles a day one in morn and before bed and has lil drinks of cows milk through the day. I am changing her bottles over in the next two weeks to cows milk.
It's her first bday soon and soooo excited

Hey hun that's fab, what you got planned for her birthday? Naomi is now on cows milk and only has like two bottles and day she loves her juice and food!! She hasn't had her check yet though xx

Just having a gathering, and got lil bouncy castle n tha for the kids. Hopefully weather will be nice for it though otherwise won't be much to do. Did u switch Naomi straight over to cows milk?

I started with her morning bottle and bedtime bottle formula and afternoon bottle cows milk, a few days later I did first and second bottle cows milk then bedtime bottle formula only really in case she didn't like too much cows milk at once. Then again after a few days here formula ran out and I just stuck with cows milk. That was about a week ago. She hasn't even batted an eyelid xx

Amelia has two 8oz bottles a day an I've jus changes her morn bottle over to cows milk the last few days and she doin great, so in about two weeks I will change her evening bottle and when that is sorted I will then jus give it her in a cup and take her off the bottles xxx

How is everyone doing? All these babies turning 1 where has this last year gone? I'm so excited for the kids party I've got lots of family and friends coming in love my big family. I can't wait xx

Hi oasis, me and Amelia doing fab!!!! She is one on we'd and we having lol party for her Tomoz. Jus having it in the house an garden, got bouncy castle and pool so hopefully kids will be happy. Can't believe how quick the time goes. How's Naomi? When is she 1?

Back