What didn't you eat today?!

oh also kebab, my sister came over talking about takeaway so I told her no and how my burger and chips were way better than takeaway and then asked her if she will cope on slimming world, because she is also talking about getting take away at the weekend and having a drink! she binges a lot so keeping fingers crossed that she won't eat or drink it! x

I didn't have a pudding when I had a meal out last night. Even though the strawberry shortcake sundae sounded sooo good!!

I didn't have half an egg mayo sandwich that my sister bought in morrisons today, she started slimming world today to lol :rolleyes: oh and I didn't eat an iced doughnut, bought them for my nieces :D xx

I didn`t eat an elephant, or an armadillo .... did eat the pheasant though, it was fair game ..... (he he he ... sorry .. in one of those type of moods today lol)

A colleague gave me a belgian chocolate and cream bun. I declined :D

An ice cream from the van parked next to me for 2hrs!

Ooh, well done!

I've not craved anything today, about to have yummy home made burgers with SW chips and salad. Can't wait!

I didn't clear my plate of Slimming World chips and chicken.

That may sound counter-intuitive but I am currently trying to break the habit of clearing my plate and feeling I have a duty to do so.
People generally get more than they need and I made another mega-salad as per usual so I ate the salad and a bit of the chicken and a few of the SW chips but left the rest.
The plate was next to me for an hour and I admit I had been looking at it a lot thinking "oh just one chip" but I was determined not to crack.

It's now sat in the fridge with cling-film on so I can eat them tomorrow so I definitely don't feel like I am wasting food.

I resisted eating the other half of my milky way crispy roll and gave it to bf instead!

When my friend went into Greggs to buy her little boy a sausage roll I resisted buying myself a pasty- smelt lovely though.

I didn't eat the take away I ordered for these guys, I made myself dinner instead :D
I also didn't eat jam doughnuts, ring doughnuts, big bags of crisps, chocolate brazil nuts (my bf ate whole box) mint matchmakers apart from 2 (boyfriend stuck them under my nose and I couldn't resist but I syned them :D (again bf ate whole box)

cookies, big ham and cheese salad white baguette, hula hoops and mars bar that my sister had after our weigh in because she couldn't wait 15 minutes to get home lol I declined her offer and said I'll wait to get home and have brekkie (had a yog and fruit)
ready made sandwich, pork pies, lincolnshire sausage rolls and pork sausage rolls from the fresh part in morrisons (nearly cried though) hahahaha there has been loads more, this is just the past week! oh and lots of cakes

If this keeps up I might find myself a 1 bedroom flat and go live by myself hahaha I just can't believe that I have declined all of it!! I am so proud of myself because normally I would have eaten the lot! I guess I finally want to be slim more than I want to eat crap :p xx

My partner once again got me to buy sausage rolls and pork pies today! I very nearly caved and snatched the sausage rolls from him because they were still warm!! but happy to report I didn't have any :D
I could bloody throttle him though as it is getting ridiculous how much crap he is eating lately considering he is supposed to be doing slimming world with me! he has all the same meals and isn't hungry, just wants to eat bad! he has gained weight too and had a moan at me about it!
It's your own fault Mr! hahaha
Oh well at least I am being good :D
xx

I didn't eat the crackling on the roast pork today whilst I carved it but my god it was difficult to resist! X

Celebratory family lunch today. I successfully did not eat chocolate gateau OR trifle (and more importantly, did not even really want to eat them!).

Back