What didn't you eat today?!

Yesterday I didn't eat the Yorkshire or hollandaise sauce that came with my salmon , or the cauliflower cheese it the cakes everyone else had on the train

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Celebratory family lunch today. I successfully did not eat chocolate gateau OR trifle (and more importantly, did not even really want to eat them!).

Wow well done i always want cake

I didn't eat the take away I ordered for these guys, I made myself dinner instead :D
I also didn't eat jam doughnuts, ring doughnuts, big bags of crisps, chocolate brazil nuts (my bf ate whole box) mint matchmakers apart from 2 (boyfriend stuck them under my nose and I couldn't resist but I syned them :D (again bf ate whole box)

cookies, big ham and cheese salad white baguette, hula hoops and mars bar that my sister had after our weigh in because she couldn't wait 15 minutes to get home lol I declined her offer and said I'll wait to get home and have brekkie (had a yog and fruit)
ready made sandwich, pork pies, lincolnshire sausage rolls and pork sausage rolls from the fresh part in morrisons (nearly cried though) hahahaha there has been loads more, this is just the past week! oh and lots of cakes

If this keeps up I might find myself a 1 bedroom flat and go live by myself hahaha I just can't believe that I have declined all of it!! I am so proud of myself because normally I would have eaten the lot! I guess I finally want to be slim more than I want to eat crap :p xx

You are so strong well done i could t have resisted any of that

My partner once again got me to buy sausage rolls and pork pies today! I very nearly caved and snatched the sausage rolls from him because they were still warm!! but happy to report I didn't have any :D
I could bloody throttle him though as it is getting ridiculous how much crap he is eating lately considering he is supposed to be doing slimming world with me! he has all the same meals and isn't hungry, just wants to eat bad! he has gained weight too and had a moan at me about it!
It's your own fault Mr! hahaha
Oh well at least I am being good :D
xx

My OH is the same fortunately i dont crave pies or pastry things but he doesnt help

The hubby just had 2 slices of white toast absolutely slathered in butter.....I don't think I've ever been so jealous in all my life

I didn't eat the ring doughnuts I bought for these guys, they were so soft though! I kept pushing one down with my finger lmao! I guess I just wanted to touch it through the wrapper seeing as I couldn't eat it!
I also didn't eat sausage rolls again, this time they were for my step children from the bakers, oh and my OH got a chicken and bacon mayo salad wholemeal roll from there to, it was huge and I wanted to slap it out of his hands haha I was good and bought a salad from tesco :cool: nearly chocked on it though as it had no dressing at all hahaha but I feel really good knowing I have turned this all down!
xx

Realllllly want a dominoes tonight, started cooking a healthy dinner so I won't order one.

The hubby just had 2 slices of white toast absolutely slathered in butter.....I don't think I've ever been so jealous in all my life

I swear I dream about white toast and butter sometimes lol

I didn't eat the ring doughnuts I bought for these guys, they were so soft though! I kept pushing one down with my finger lmao!

You have more willpower than me, I love a good doughnut. Well done!

I didn't eat any of the chocolate BN biscuits that are in the cupboard at work! They were calling me all day but I resisted :)

I didn't eat anything naughty in McDonald's whilst my friend sat there and had a big mac with large fries and a milkshake! Absolute torture but I had my grilled chicken salad and diet coke, result!

I didn't eat an ice cream when my husband and fil got one as we walked along the beach.....I will lose 4lb this week!

~Didn't eat the bruscetta snacks that is still unopened after 4weeks, and will still be 'in date' until June 2015. Now that's just unfair.

Back