Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What diet-friendly thing have you done today?

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by yo-yo-dieter, 1 March 2008 Social URL.

1. yo-yo-dieter

yo-yo-dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    (Shamelessly stolen from a thread idea on Money Saving Expert)

We've all had those bad days when we know that we've blown the diet and fallen off the wagon, but even so I bet we've all made conscious (or unconscious) good food/exercise decisions - even if it's only just the one!

So, make yourself feel better and post them here!

For example: Buying the Light version, walking to the corner shop, saying no to a biscuit, reducing the number of sugars you take in your tea..

they all count!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yo-yo-dieter

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ...and mine for today is

GETTING BACK ON THE CALORIE COUNTING WAGON!

I will definitely be over my allotted number of calories today, and have had far too much bread this morning, but thanks to a nice PM i received with concerns as to my whereabouts, I have decided to climb back on, so this afternoon's calorie intake isn't going to be as large as it would have been!

4. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    a good thng ( and a bad thing) had nothing to eat or drink yet and it's one o'clock. ( i should have drunk loads of water by now )

5. yo-yo-dieter

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Annie - I forsee you being on the loo constantly if you're gonna get all your water in today LOL!!!

6. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    I made the family egg mayo sandwiches but made myself a lovely egg salad! Good choice I reckon!

7. Lyndsey

Lyndsey Full Member

A friend was coming round for coffee, so suggested we took her 1yr old son for a long walk around a local park as it was a nice day. Walked for an hr and still had a lovely catch up. x

8. yo-yo-dieter

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    • Dusted Pedometer off again.
    • Had my tea off a small plate (shame there was so many calories of it).
    • Didn't have anything to eat between 1pm and 6pm (wasn't hungry, so don't think I was starving myself, but I don't have to be hungry to eat anyway!)
    • Left purse at home to avoid temptation of buying sweeties on the way to football (Damn those delicious little jelly men!)

9. Rachel L

Rachel L Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.91%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Just been for a half hour brisk walk and am feeling exhilarated :character00238:. It's a beautiful day out there and it seems a shame to be sitting around inside.
    I keep saying i must walk more and never seem to get round to it. From now on i am aiming to go for a walk at least twice a week, to help me get fit and loose those pounds.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.