What Diet should i do???

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by EmmaLou, 12 April 2011 Social URL.

1. EmmaLou

EmmaLou Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all, I need to lose at least 3 stone by end July.
    Which diet should I follow?? Should I go for Lipotrim or Slim fast or slimming world?? Any advice welcome. Thanks in advance x

Ps take no notice of my ticker it's an old one!! :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Unfortunately NOONE can answer that question for you.

It depends on sooo many things... do you want to do a VLCD or a food based one? If you do a VLCD what would suit you best online, councellor, pharmacy..... if you do a food based one what would suit your lifestyle WW/SW/Calorie Counting....
    1974rach likes this.
  4. princessniknak

princessniknak Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    I agree, I think you need to look at the pros and cons of all of them and see which one you are most likely to stick to. Im currently just counting calories, nothing fancy and exercise, although I am doing slim fast 2 times a week just for an extra boost :) I hope you find something that suits you :)
  5. gemma.stokes

gemma.stokes New Member

Ive recently lost 20 pounds on the 1000 calorie diet
    Last edited by a moderator: 18 July 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.