what do I do - employment.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by paul1978, 24 October 2011 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

I've been unemployed for a year and a half. I've got an assessment day for a possible job to go to next week. It will take me just over an hour travel-wise to get there by bus (i dont drive). It's also shift work so I could be working until 8pm (or start at 8am) meaning I wont get home until about 9.30 to 10pm, so I prob wont see my daughter before she goes to bed each night, as shes only 2 years old. If I get the job, my salary won't even cover my mortgage that I have on my flat. Therefore, to me it seems like a hell of a lot of hassle for nothing.

Im confused what to do, I mean, if i decide dont want job cos of the reasons above, theres no point in going for the assessment day next week. Please help ,what do you think ?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Debs1972

Debs1972 MiniMins Addict

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    none - just reduced calorie intake to 1400/ Hypnoband
    Hi there,
    if the bad points outway the good then its not worth it. Working shifts is difficult when you have children. I have 2 children and always work 9-5. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.