what do I do ?

paul1978

DO NOT QUIT !
Now, I was planning on re-starting CD tomorrow (Monday). But, I'll only have 5 days until my birthday, a party followed by a weeks holiday (which I am planning on not being on the diet for all of these occasions.) So, I have 2 options. Either go on CD for 5 days and then stop it and start it again when Im back from holiday, or just stay off it until after holiday (which I think may be best as it is hard to stop and start the diet all the time.)

What do you think ?

Hi Paul , stay off it , you will only have an upset tummy and go into K its not worth putting your mind and body into that for 5 days , go Enjoy yourself and let the fun begin when you return lol

tbh dont think doing it for 5 days will be a helthy option as you will just confuse the crap out of your body enjoy your birthday and hols 1st is my surgestion

Have to agree with all the others, its a tough diet and once you have had a break its even harder to get into, up to you but if it was me I would enjoy the holiday and start a fresh soon as you get back

I am with the others here, wait until after your birthday and holiday, enjoy them and then get on board the Cambridge wagon x

I agree. Don't start until after your holidays. It's pointless really as whatever you lose this week will go back on over your break and you will be gutted about that and also about having wasted the money on the CD products you used up in these 5 days. Also, you will be really fired up ready to get stuck in to the diet after a few days of partaying!! Have fun :)

Another one agreeing! Why not follow something gentle in the times in between and then start fresh without any distractions.

Wait until after your hols and birthday but think about it and prepare yourself for it mentally, that yay you will be more focused :)

I agree with everyone else. Go and enjoy your holiday, come back refreshed and then start the diet.

Tut tut... I think you should start it tomorrow...lol Joking!! :p.. start after your hols and enjoy every mouthful of carbs..LOL... good luck! :D

dont start till after your holidays, it doesnt make sense to start if you cant commit fully to the programme, its not the right time for you to start this side of your holliers

Back