What do I do ???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by szoes, 8 June 2007 Social URL.

1. szoes

szoes Full Member

I am new to this site,I have been on and off diets for the past 12 yrs :(
    Last yr we planned our wedding for end of June 07 so I had a whole yr to lose 4 stone and now 3 weeks before I still have 4 stone to go !!!!!:cry:We have relocated to Singapore but are coming back to the UK for the wedding and then off on Honeymoon and then back to Singapore !!!!sorry very long story but I really want to start CD and have found that I get it here in Singapore

But my question is do I wait till 1st of Sept when the wedding is over and all family and friends are not visiting us in Singapore to start ????

I have booked a meeting with a CDC so I can understand the diet before I come back to Singapore

I fill this is a long way away but this mean I would not have to be out at meal every night and also will not see ANY family untill Xmas and I would hope they we see a huge difference !!!!:eek:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. szoes

szoes Full Member

sorry just read my message and you may need to add a few SSSS to the end of words
  4. nadhak

lighter life maintaining and occasional re-starting
    hi szoes
    You have such a lot going on in the next 3 weeks, that to start Sole sourcing now would be difficult and you would then take a break and have to re-start once the wedding & honeymoon is over!
    Some people find re-starting difficult and cannot summon up the original motivation that they felt when they first started!
    However on the plus side - you could lose 1/2 stone - a stone in 3 weeks and that could make you a happier bride?
    It all depends on your personal commitment?
    Enjoy your wedding celebrations whichever you decide..
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.