What do I do ???

szoes

HI
I am new to this site,I have been on and off diets for the past 12 yrs :(
Last yr we planned our wedding for end of June 07 so I had a whole yr to lose 4 stone and now 3 weeks before I still have 4 stone to go !!!!!:cry:We have relocated to Singapore but are coming back to the UK for the wedding and then off on Honeymoon and then back to Singapore !!!!sorry very long story but I really want to start CD and have found that I get it here in Singapore

But my question is do I wait till 1st of Sept when the wedding is over and all family and friends are not visiting us in Singapore to start ????

I have booked a meeting with a CDC so I can understand the diet before I come back to Singapore

I fill this is a long way away but this mean I would not have to be out at meal every night and also will not see ANY family untill Xmas and I would hope they we see a huge difference !!!!:eek:

hi szoes
You have such a lot going on in the next 3 weeks, that to start Sole sourcing now would be difficult and you would then take a break and have to re-start once the wedding & honeymoon is over!
Some people find re-starting difficult and cannot summon up the original motivation that they felt when they first started!
However on the plus side - you could lose 1/2 stone - a stone in 3 weeks and that could make you a happier bride?
It all depends on your personal commitment?
Enjoy your wedding celebrations whichever you decide..

Back