what do i do?????????

missyd

Gold Member
well i picked up my 1st lot of flapjacks today (thank god i only ordered 4) they were DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!:sick0019: i could only eat quarter of it and i cant eat any more
Now dont know what to do shall i just manage on the 2 shakes iv already had or have another shake then when i take the flapjacks back see if the pharmacist will give me an extra shake cause obviously if i have another shake tonight it will leave me 1 short for the rest of the week. x

cant you manage it with loads of water, chemist will definatley swap or sell you one item.

yeah i dont mind managing on 2 shakes i feel fine just didnt know if i should x

would anyone actually buy these things!!!!!!!! x

no i meant manage the flap jack with loads of water you must have 3 a day

Der sorry havin a blonde moment i have just tried that made a cup of green tea and tried dipping it in that, still gross but i suppose if i have to maybe i could try just swallowing and not chewing lol x

easy tiger x

i never swallow i always spit! x

aaawwwwww your naughty, your grooming me! ;-p x

lol

i need to practice my swallowing now

wish me luck x

good luck, just gulp x

I had my 1st flapjack yesterday and promply spat it back out, it was vile. I went to the chemist and they very kindly swaped them for soup, maybe give that a try and see what they say. good luck

Yes indeed the flapjacks are vile. I bought 4 for a holiday a few weeks ago,took one bite and had to throw them away! I have actually only taken 2 on several occasions..is that really bad?

flip flaps

Hey,

I actually quite like the flapjacks??? lol and i always swallow...

Anyway... wee birdie told me that they are extra nice toasted... so maybe you should try that (no butter or jam though)!

LIKE THEY SAY IN INDIA.... GET THEM IN TA YA!!!

julz
xxx

i managed to get through about 3/4s of it then i had to throw it think i will stick to the shakes! x

Agree flapjacks are nasty, shakes are the best.

Back