Extra Easy What do I need on my shopping list ???

After tucking into far too many cakes at work today because someone is leaving, I've decided enough is enough and I'm going to dust the Slimming World books off and get back onto it tomorrow. Ideally I would like to stock up on some items so I get off to a great start.... I'll be doing extra easy so what items apart from fruit and veg should I be having on my shopping list ??

Any help appreciated!

Hello there =), first and foremost i would say frylight! A very important tool. Things that are always on my list are: fat free natural yog, quark, fresh herbs, flora lightest (1syn per 10g), mikado sticks (0.5syn each for a lil choccy fix), honey, lemons, soy sauce and reduced sugar reduced salt ketchup =).

Are you looking for things for snacking? If so pink n white wafers (2.5syns each), pasta n sauces and couscous are always good =) x

400g loaf of wholemeal bread
rice, pasta, couscous, potatoes
extra lean mince, skinless chicken fresh and cooked, smoked salmon trimmings, lean pork, back bacon, squid
lots of spices to make curries, fresh coriander and ginger
skimmed milk and hexb friendly breakfast cereal
eggs
Fat free yogurts
low syn treats (I am liking fredos kept in the fridge and caramel rocky bars at the moment - 5 syns each, also Jaffa cakes - 2.5)
slimming world magazine!

Good luck

Back