What do the meals look like? and what can you with them?

It's a maximum of 200g (cooked weight) for all of the veggies combined.

You can have all of the 200g in one meal or you can spread it through different meals - your choice.

Original spag bol and salad xx

Attachments

• image-3410724373.jpg
    image-3410724373.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 580
That looks good WHF! Yum!

I didn't take a pic, but I had the chicken soup tonight with 120g of mushrooms sliced and micro-ed for 2 minutes, then poured the soup over the mushies for a real chicken and mushroom soup.

Hardly exciting but was the best i could do!

Just had the Mac cheese with some chicken and roasted vegetables - OMG I felt like I was eating forbidden fruit, I have not tasted cheese in 8 weeks, so tonight's meal was a fabulous, delicious dream come true. Did not take a picture because I was just too excited.
That rich flavour with the vegetables was just fabulous nam, nam, nam

Chilli Wraps with lettuce and cucumber! Yummy and not too messy xx

Attachments

• image-2445517524.jpg
    image-2445517524.jpg
    456.5 KB · Views: 420
  • image-3875837075.jpg
    image-3875837075.jpg
    460.1 KB · Views: 388
watch_her_fly said:
Chilli Wraps with lettuce and cucumber! Yummy and not too messy xx

Ooooo - that does look good!

Mac cheese with prawns leeks and broccoli xx

Attachments

• image-1441299342.jpg
    image-1441299342.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 553
Loving the pictures, great ideas, keep it up as I am brand new to all this and it makes great reading!

'Scones'

For those of you who miss having a little 'something' when having coffee with the girls.. After a lot of trial and error, I have managed to concoct what can only be described as biscuit/scone from the 'new' porridge (for some reason, the old one doesn't work so well..)

One pack makes two reasonable sized ones which you can stagger through the morning...

Pre-heat over to 150* (that's fan assisted)
Add 3 tablespoons of cold water
Mix well
Place on baking sheet (don't use tinfoil!)
Bake for 12-15mins...

I thought my Mum was going to cry when I made them for her today as she's really been struggling, esp 1st thing in the morning! Enjoy!

Hi this is my current fave dinner. It's the chilli pack on mashed cauli. I boil the cauli in stock for extra flavour then mash - tis yummy :eat:

THIS LOOKS LUSH!!! i will be trying this tomorow!! just out of interest how much cauliflower did you use and did you add any of your milk allowance into it?

I'm soooooo glad I stumbled across this thread, Im due to start on Monday and all these ideas have got me super excited to start!! thanks girls :D

THIS LOOKS LUSH!!! i will be trying this tomorow!! just out of interest how much cauliflower did you use and did you add any of your milk allowance into it?
:) Thanks - no I don't add any milk to the cauli. I think there was 200g cauli in that pic. I use some marigold low salt stock in the water with the cauli and cook it til it's soft but not mushy. I just drain the cauli, dry it a little and mash it - ehjoy!!

More like 3" each I think from memory although I haven't had them for some months. 1" would be less than a mouthful! :)

My indian takeaway :) chicken curry and 'rice' lol I got chicken tikka from my curry house when my OH got his indian and made my rice from misfires cauliflower with a bit of curry powder yummmmyyyy

ForumRunner_20120331_202406.jpg

Back