What do the meals look like? and what can you with them?

Hi
I'm currently on week 2 of the CD 100% SS and managing OK but saw slim and save on here and the losses appear comparable with CD so I've ordered some samples to see what it's like
It seems a lot cheaper than CD too
this thread has been really helpful in finding out more about slim & save as a VLCD
thanks

Spag bol & roasted leeks (sprayed with frylite)......yummy 009.jpg

I just had a packet of mushroom soup...
If I chose this diet in summer I'm going to throw a handful of quorn or tofu in the soup, make it like a creamy chicken type thingy and serve it over cauliflower (pretend rice).

Having a look at this thread as made up my mind can't wait to start slim and save on monday. Just finishing the last of my lipotrim shakes. Then monday new start. Thanks for the pics really helps.

Tayvion you'll not belive it's a VLCD - I am struggling to belive I can lose weight on this... After LT it's like nectar! Every meal i've tried so far apart from the oatmeal has been lovely. I've tried about 6 so far. Not had one of the shakes yet though. I'm still using up my LT sachets - last one tomorrow. Then it's all S&S for a few days then i'm trying exante.

Tayvion you'll not belive it's a VLCD - I am struggling to belive I can lose weight on this... After LT it's like nectar! Every meal i've tried so far apart from the oatmeal has been lovely. I've tried about 6 so far. Not had one of the shakes yet though. I'm still using up my LT sachets - last one tomorrow. Then it's all S&S for a few days then i'm trying exante.

I can't wait have decided to start today.

Has anyone tried the chocolate and strawberry waffles? in the meal replace bar section on s&s.

Has anyone tried the chocolate and strawberry waffles? in the meal replace bar section on s&s.

I think you mean wafers (as opposed to waffles). They are very sweet so ok if you have a sweet tooth. They have more calories (around 200) than the normal bars. Each pack has 2 wafers and you're supposed to have each one at a different time of the day (ie split the pack). You are also not supposed to have them on the same day that you have a bar. Some people have a packet or 2 as a treat during the week but for some people they are trigger food and encourage binging so they avoid them. I don't know anyone who has them every day. Might be worth getting a couple of packs for the odd treat although I have to say that I don't use them (had them just the once).

Yep meant wafers lol sorry.
Yep i just had 1 out of the 2 in the evening as thats when i would go off plan as i have a sweet tooth. But won't be having them every day. I don't have them on the same day as a bar.

I have one on Monday WI day as a treat. The other is usually on Wednesday or Thursday evening as that's the weekend for me.

Oatmeal - Made on the hob.

(Boiled kettle, pop mixture into pan, add approx 100-150mls water, keep stiring whilst it boils and until it's the right consistency)

I really like this, slightly odd texture but tastes like porridge/oatmeal and has bit in it that taste like oats. Filling too!

100.jpg

Just made the new chili up with too much water and it was really delicious as a soup. I added extra chili flakes and it filled me up and tasted super.

Chili.jpg

*Click pic for a bigger image*
Chili meal :)

Last edited:
I didnt order any bars, they are a total trigger food for me!!! I like the crispy shakes they remind me of when I used to drink the milk from my cereal bowl as a kid lol x Ive had the chilli and mushroom packs on watercress, delish!! Having the spag tonight for the first time! x

Mushroom Pasta

*click photo to make larger*

107.jpg

Back