What do you add to yours?

bellefrogette

Silver Member
For those of you who do add flavour to your Cd, what do you add to yours?

I add

rose water essence
and orange blossom essence to vanilla CD,

just a few few drops of these cake flavourings give the Cd an intense boost

I also add a pinch of nutmeg cinnamon and almond essence to the egg-nog flavour ( egg-nog CD is only available in/from the usa).

I got some peppermint essense last week for the vanilla but have not used it yet. I find the cheap cake flavourings are awful so I stick with the essense of flavour most are about about £3 for a really small bottle but you only need a few drops

Ah I just add water - how boring of me!!

Egg nog flavour sounds festive!

I have my shakes plus a bucket of fried chicken ;) lols

(nope don't add anything but water :)

Lmao!

I do too chick - every night in my dreams Hahah

Coffee, coffee and more coffee! I can't drink the vanilla without coffee and I add it to the choc if I am having it hot.

The essence idea sounds nice though.

I don't add anything either because the choc mint is perfect on its own, but before when I did LL I used to make 250mls black coffee and let it cool in the fridge before adding the choc shake powder - otherwise it was too sweet for me. Also I used to add 1tsp of the lemon water flavouring to the vanilla shake and it tasted just like lemon cheesecake - it was stupidly good. But with CD products I don't need to tamper with them, I'm very boring and have choc mint shakes and peanut bars and that's all.
Might try it tho....

i add 400ml of cold water to my 3 times a day choc mint shakes and voila, thats it

i live on the wild side me, lol

Does ice count? Probably not :) Whenever I have shake, I always blend with ice.

Oh, you lot are so pure, except those of you who are adding dream fried chicken..but I am going to try the lemon, I recall when slimfast did a lemon flavour I really liked.

Back