What do you crave? Indulgent post..sorry

If a man is involved, I'd DEFINITELY stay away from that pizza... you'll only feel as fat and bloated as I currently feel!

Thanks sooooooooooo much, it really helps me when people tell me things like this!!!!

I ate the god damn pizza fri night even though i knew i had to dress up as a bunny girl the next night for a girls night out - felt p*ssed off all day saturday about that cos i had to go shopping to find the outfit! Somehow ended up with a sexy look but i was just lucky to find very flattering clothing (regardless of them being very revealing too!!!).

And i felt full and bloated ALL day saturday and ended up only eating two packs!!

Was starving after the night out though but resisted the temptation of burger king, came home and went straight to bed!

Wanted Pizza last night too but resisted and had a shish kebab instead - unfort this was followed by copious amounts of crisps, chocolate and biscuits - think i'd have been better off with the pizza in the first place haha.

Today i'll be eating 4 x LL packs only and i know then that i'll be feeling good tomorrow - i love the empty feeling of SS'ing, wish i didn't keep forgetting how much i loved it though! :mad:

Karen,

When I first saw the title of your posting, "What do you crave?" I wanted to reply:

"that THIN feeling I have when I've been eating healthily and drinking lots of water"

but thought I'd sound rather "holier than thou" and, in any event, by the time I joined the thread the topic had moved on!

But I see that you're just the same as me! Those blooming cliches are true! (so why do we do it?!)

Ding Ding Ding - Dominos Pizza!

I have massive problems with Pizza.

Ivy

Hi Girls

I have never had Domino pizza. Is it special? Am I missing something?

Dizzy x

Dizzy, Dominos is definately special!!! I used to have it all the time when I was in Dublin on a friday night in with the girls and a few beers, but there is no dominos in the isle of man, so I am free of my addiction lol. Its just really really yummy...the sauce is fab and they do half fat cheese as well so you can kid yourself into thinking your not actually being that bad...I'll be home again at Christmas....hmmmm will I or wont I have some lol

I assume its available in the UK, just have no idea where!

Anyway, disgust soon gave into temptation and i ate the garlic bread and potato wedges on the way home and all but two slices of pizza plus the choc cake

Now Karen, in my former life, those two pieces left would have been boxed, refrigerated and microwaved in the morning for breakfast.
:( :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

At the moment nothing as I am stuffed after what felt like a huge portion of spicy chicken and lemon salad followed by quarter of a pint of milk and 1/6th of a choc orange bar.
Normally fishfinger sandwhiches on cheap white bread thick butter.
Bar of chocolate but I am only having mega posh choc when I am off the diet.

My homemade Macaroni cheese (with all the stuff I chuck in it, around it and on it!!:eek: ) - my comfort food - feeling low - bad day at work - kids driving me mad - husband.......! I WANT MACARONI CHEESE!!!! - doesn't help that I'm making it for tea tonight.....:(

This is only the start of my third week but my list would be:-

1. Shish kebab (no sauce)
2. Dominos Texas BBQ pizza - the thin base
3. I actually miss my tuna steaks, salmon and steamed veggies (not both fish portions at once!)
4. Baked potatos with bbq beans
5. Just eating out in general - used to eat at the italian at least once a week!!

oh well sure my xmas chocolate will taste better when I am in my size 12/14 dress!!

Spaghetti Bolognaise, oh my goodness, I miss that soooooooooooooooo much.

With Loads of cheese on the top and garlic bread

and a small side salad with heinz lite salad cream!!!!!!!!! pmsl!!!!

Is it just me..or has anyone else noticed how many more bloody food adverts are on the telly?????

I've seen the pizza one..oh my god. Dont want to think about it. Then there's all the 'taste the difference' ranges that all supermarkets are doing...non-stop!!!!!

im not on sole source, on the 790. But do want to do sole source...just scared of being sooo hungry. I know many people say ketosis will take over etc, but something is always is coming up at work etc, and i feel i wont have any energy to do anything so make excuses for sole source.
someone kick me!!
have lost 5lbs in my first week on 790 however, and recieved 2 comments from workmate..."did i lose weight over the weekend?" ahahahah, as if i carry it in a bag and just drop it off! hahahah

I know what you mean baileys. I made my fav. cottage pie for the kids dinner tonight. It was hard but had to resist even though they couldn't it all. My headache was also making me feel like eating but I resisted especially as I have only just got back on the wagon after 5 difficult days. Hope to be back in ketosis in the morning then it will be easier again !

Dizzy x

Is it just me..or has anyone else noticed how many more bloody food adverts are on the telly?????

The M&S one I saw early was a little difficult to watch and mostly listen too. Can't say they've bothered me before but have been going through a more tricky patch.

Dizzy x

For me my biggest craving has been fish and chips from the fish shop with onion rings and battered mushrooms yuuuummmmyyyy. see my previous post about just this :)

I have also craved a full sunday dinner with all the works, a steak and chips, and a bacon, sausage and egg butty with tomato sauce...

I havent given in to any of the cravings which I am happy about, though I have had 1 extra cd bar one day which isnt so bad!!

Ooooooooooough!! m & s adverts!!!! oh man!! that womans voice could sell me anything, she could say "this isn't just any tripe, this is marks and spencers extra special tripe with gravel and mud" and I'd want it.

Had major cravings for anything carby....pasta especially.

Peshwari nan!! yummy!!!!heaven. I also want anything BBQ flavour, crisps, sauce, yum yum yum!!:):) feta cheese, olives, sun dried tomatoes, halloumi cheese, red peppers, spag bol, the list goes onnnnnnnnn and ooooooon.

Haha Nicole, you are right - "this isn't just gone off milk with that sour smell and taste....its m&s gone off milk!" he he he.

Oh today I am craving Nandos! Hmmm warm chicken in pitta bread with the chips that have the spicy flavouring....god my mouth is watering.

Back